Aussie Undisputed Elites
Welcome back bro!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Aussie Undisputed Elites
Welcome back bro!
Aussie Undisputed Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything You Need To Know (Minus The Stuff I Don't Know Yet)

+10
rage137
InfernoBR
Nightmare
tyler2316
oUJENo
Jackarseboyz
mossy20
jacko333
Friddles
-aXe-
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Everything You Need To Know (Minus The Stuff I Don't Know Yet) - Page 3 Empty Re: Everything You Need To Know (Minus The Stuff I Don't Know Yet)

Post by Jackarseboyz Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:40 pm

He doesnt hold back.

I think BO should just do what R2, Warhawk and LBP do and allow Jackarseboyz(2). Thats what Halo does on xbox as Ps3 allows multiple accounts to sign in, just not multiple network accounts

Jackarseboyz
7th Prestige
7th Prestige

http://www.warez-bb.org

Back to top Go down

Everything You Need To Know (Minus The Stuff I Don't Know Yet) - Page 3 Empty Re: Everything You Need To Know (Minus The Stuff I Don't Know Yet)

Post by -aXe- Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:21 am

Not like it matters for me. We have two (soon to be three) PS3s Razz
-aXe-
-aXe-
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by InfernoBR Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:55 am

-aXe- wrote:
INF3RNO-BR wrote:fucking gayyy, so basically 11 ks by your self to get a gunship thats hardd, it would of been better if they stacked but still didnt count you know
That's the whole purpose. It's supposed to be hard to get the rewards. You're one of those people that sit in a corner when your Harrier comes out so you can get more kills and not die right? You might as well just stay on MW2.

no if you ask anyone in the clan i tend not to camp as much as i can and ive died heaps while my harriers where in the air waiting for my cg, so dont accuse me of something i dont do
InfernoBR
InfernoBR
1st Prestige
1st Prestige

Back to top Go down

Post by -aXe- Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:01 am

Someone got defensive Very Happy Tell tale sign of hitting a soft spot Wink

The point is though, the killstreaks are overpowered. And they know that. So they make it harder to get them. On MW2 you could hide with a sniper rifle, get five kills, then not move for the rest of the game as you hit two or more with a predator, drop a harrier into the battlefield, then wait for that to get you a chopper or gunship.
-aXe-
-aXe-
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by InfernoBR Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:07 am

no i hate campers, so when i get called one it pisses me off i run and gun and if i get a streak then yay but i dont play for streaks i play for the objective
InfernoBR
InfernoBR
1st Prestige
1st Prestige

Back to top Go down

Post by -aXe- Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:10 am

It's video game. Get your panties out of wad and grow the fuck up. No need to get bitchy because someone on the internet called you something you're not. Welcome to 2010.
-aXe-
-aXe-
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by InfernoBR Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:18 am

what ever im not even going to bother
InfernoBR
InfernoBR
1st Prestige
1st Prestige

Back to top Go down

Post by Friddles Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:32 am

ease up guys, I can see where BR is coming from axe, you probably would do the same thing if you got called something too.
Friddles
Friddles
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by -aXe- Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:39 am

Why? It's just a word that doesn't mean anything. zOMG camper!!1! Big deal.
-aXe-
-aXe-
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Friddles Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:50 am

but your accusing him of something he doesn't do. Anyone gets defensive in that position, espeacially the way you wrote it. Can be portrayed as hmm well a bit bitchy (not the right word but best fit) Razz
Friddles
Friddles
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by oUJENo Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:50 am

Guys ease up. This is a good thread we have going. We dont want to have it locked.

oUJENo
4th Prestige
4th Prestige

Back to top Go down

Post by Friddles Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:57 am

SHUT THE FUCK UP UJEN, nah jokes buddy Very Happy haha yeah thats what I said. I'm just sorting it out Smile
Friddles
Friddles
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by tyler2316 Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:39 am

i agree with axe in saying that the killstreaks are overpowered. however i reckon that the removal of stacking killstreaks will create more camping. for instance in mw2 people camp till they get pred and let the killstreaks do the work but in black ops people will have to camp to get all kills. no one can argue that people will not camp for the higher killstreaks cause they will.
tyler2316
tyler2316
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Friddles Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:19 am

there will be A LOT of camping especially with new equipment like the Camera Spike. Letting them know an enemy is coming up behind them.
Friddles
Friddles
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by oUJENo Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:20 am

Friddles wrote:there will be A LOT of camping especially with new equipment like the Camera Spike. Letting them know an enemy is coming up behind them.

Use hacker.

oUJENo
4th Prestige
4th Prestige

Back to top Go down

Post by Friddles Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:27 am

yeah true but still dosent counter act the camping Wink
Friddles
Friddles
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by -aXe- Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:01 am

There's tools for campers, but also tools to kill campers. What better way to kill someone hiding in a building then driving an RC car in blowing it up under their ass?
-aXe-
-aXe-
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Friddles Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:06 am

ohh yeah that'll be good as Smile thanks for reminding me about that Very Happy
Friddles
Friddles
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by LOGic1607 Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:27 am

Mucho gracias senor!!
LOGic1607
LOGic1607
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by x-CODY9428 Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:26 am

x-CODY9428
x-CODY9428
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

https://www.youtube.com/user/buhagiar08?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Post by Friddles Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:30 am

wow its a chick playing Razz
Friddles
Friddles
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3