Aussie Undisputed Elites
Welcome back bro!

Game stats

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Game stats

Post by mossy20 on Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:02 am

Jackarseboyz wrote:Boohoo, fuck k/d have fun!

just cause your is shit hahaha

mossy20
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1285
Join date : 2009-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Game stats

Post by Nightmare on Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:21 am

Kill/Death Ratio: 1.27-1.30
Win/Loss Ratio: 1.00-1.05
Kill Streak: 16
Accuracy: 18.5-19.5%







I get stronger in direct proportion to how strong my opponent is. I do not tire, and cannot be defeated.
avatar
Nightmare
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Posts : 1703
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 25
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Game stats

Post by Macca_96 on Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:22 am

hunterand1 wrote:i love having friends over but they always wanna play cod, and you can only play split screen for so long, so it just moves on to taking turns online, and the other day i had my mate over, my kd went from 1.80 to 1.76 Sad

u should have an alternate psn for such circumstances. one that is there for others to play



AuE* CLAN FOUNDER. Any questions? PM me
avatar
Macca_96
General
General

Posts : 1950
Join date : 2009-07-22
Age : 40
Location : Adelaide

http://ausieelites.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Game stats

Post by Jake_Davo_93 on Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:02 pm

i find the less i think about my kdr the better i actually do- wat do u guys rekon?

Jake_Davo_93
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 35
Join date : 2009-11-20
Age : 24
Location : Balcatta, Perth, Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Game stats

Post by Nightmare on Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:30 am

It is because it takes the nerves away from it all.. If you strive for a Kill/Death of a huge proportion, you just let yourself down if you don't reach it. I have fun and party with local mates literally 10 minutes walk from my house, and now my Win/Loss has actually escalated more than 0.2% Smile







I get stronger in direct proportion to how strong my opponent is. I do not tire, and cannot be defeated.
avatar
Nightmare
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Posts : 1703
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 25
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Game stats

Post by hunterand1 on Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:27 am

Macca_96 wrote:
hunterand1 wrote:i love having friends over but they always wanna play cod, and you can only play split screen for so long, so it just moves on to taking turns online, and the other day i had my mate over, my kd went from 1.80 to 1.76 Sad

u should have an alternate psn for such circumstances. one that is there for others to play

yeah i tired that but when i try and sign in wiht it, it comes up " you cant sign in wiht someone else account" :S:S:S:S



Sorry reyno, your sig was sick, but this is just amazing.
avatar
hunterand1
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 1048
Join date : 2009-11-19
Age : 24
Location : Montrose, Melbourne

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=feed&story_fbi

Back to top Go down

Re: Game stats

Post by jedz on Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:28 am

yeah if u focus to much on getting that K/D u end up doing worse most of my games whhere i play well is not worrying about the K/D i just worry about helping the team win the match even if it costs me my K/D


avatar
jedz
Major
Major

Posts : 715
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 34
Location : perth,WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Game stats

Post by Macca_96 on Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:07 am

hunterand1 wrote:
Macca_96 wrote:
hunterand1 wrote:i love having friends over but they always wanna play cod, and you can only play split screen for so long, so it just moves on to taking turns online, and the other day i had my mate over, my kd went from 1.80 to 1.76 Sad

u should have an alternate psn for such circumstances. one that is there for others to play

yeah i tired that but when i try and sign in wiht it, it comes up " you cant sign in wiht someone else account" :S:S:S:S

You must be trying to sign in on an account that is not configured for your playstation username if u know what i mean



AuE* CLAN FOUNDER. Any questions? PM me
avatar
Macca_96
General
General

Posts : 1950
Join date : 2009-07-22
Age : 40
Location : Adelaide

http://ausieelites.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Game stats

Post by oUJENo on Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:37 am

Just create another ps3 user if you want to use another psn one for mates and one for you.

oUJENo
4th Prestige
4th Prestige

Posts : 3084
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Game stats

Post by hunterand1 on Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:37 am

ahh pissed off... firstly, ive been playing amazingly recently but my kill death is only slowly going up, 2ndly (3 parts) 1st part, i get a 24 kill streak then died wiht 1 more kill till my first nuke, part 2 got the game winning kill with my chopper gunner when i HAD a nuke, but never got to use it, 3rd part get another 24 killstreak then die by the biggest fluke no scope i have ever seen then respawn 1 second later i got killed by a grenade, but ended up getting 36 - 3 on tdm after 5 days of not playing.



Sorry reyno, your sig was sick, but this is just amazing.
avatar
hunterand1
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 1048
Join date : 2009-11-19
Age : 24
Location : Montrose, Melbourne

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=feed&story_fbi

Back to top Go down

Re: Game stats

Post by Jake_Davo_93 on Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:44 pm

hunterand1 wrote:ahh pissed off... firstly, ive been playing amazingly recently but my kill death is only slowly going up, 2ndly (3 parts) 1st part, i get a 24 kill streak then died wiht 1 more kill till my first nuke, part 2 got the game winning kill with my chopper gunner when i HAD a nuke, but never got to use it, 3rd part get another 24 killstreak then die by the biggest fluke no scope i have ever seen then respawn 1 second later i got killed by a grenade, but ended up getting 36 - 3 on tdm after 5 days of not playing.

wow thats still good ur getting good scores, wats ur kdr now?

Jake_Davo_93
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 35
Join date : 2009-11-20
Age : 24
Location : Balcatta, Perth, Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Game stats

Post by Jake_Davo_93 on Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:46 pm

my stats are all improving Smile

kdr is up to 1.62, acc is like 20.7% and my wins is almost 1.0 now Smile
and 4 sum reason my score is way ahead of any1 with the same play time as me... how does the score work? im around 1.8 mil with a few hrs under 6 days

Jake_Davo_93
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 35
Join date : 2009-11-20
Age : 24
Location : Balcatta, Perth, Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Game stats

Post by Synysterr-- on Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:04 pm

You probably get a lot more bonus score then the person with the same play time. (the extra exp you get after you complete a match)

Synysterr--
Major General
Major General

Posts : 1324
Join date : 2009-11-19
Age : 22
Location : Adelaide, Mount Barker

Back to top Go down

Re: Game stats

Post by oUJENo on Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:54 pm

XGoldenStrikeX wrote:You probably get a lot more bonus score then the person with the same play time. (the extra exp you get after you complete a match)

Speaking of match bonus does anyone wonder how your match bonus is calculated? imo i think when i camp/stay closer and defend the objective i get a higher match bonus?

oUJENo
4th Prestige
4th Prestige

Posts : 3084
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Game stats

Post by Synysterr-- on Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:24 pm

I seem to get heaps of match bonus in demolition and search and destroy. Might be for planting/defusing the bomb. Killing a planter/defuser. etc..

Synysterr--
Major General
Major General

Posts : 1324
Join date : 2009-11-19
Age : 22
Location : Adelaide, Mount Barker

Back to top Go down

Re: Game stats

Post by oUJENo on Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:27 pm

XGoldenStrikeX wrote:I seem to get heaps of match bonus in demolition and search and destroy. Might be for planting/defusing the bomb. Killing a planter/defuser. etc..

Demolition does get you the biggest match bonus. It most likely has something to do with the bombs.

oUJENo
4th Prestige
4th Prestige

Posts : 3084
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Game stats

Post by hunterand1 on Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:40 am

Jake_Davo_93 wrote:
hunterand1 wrote:ahh pissed off... firstly, ive been playing amazingly recently but my kill death is only slowly going up, 2ndly (3 parts) 1st part, i get a 24 kill streak then died wiht 1 more kill till my first nuke, part 2 got the game winning kill with my chopper gunner when i HAD a nuke, but never got to use it, 3rd part get another 24 killstreak then die by the biggest fluke no scope i have ever seen then respawn 1 second later i got killed by a grenade, but ended up getting 36 - 3 on tdm after 5 days of not playing.

wow thats still good ur getting good scores, wats ur kdr now?

umm well my kd a week ago was 1.75 now its 1.80 but i hadnt played from tuesday till sunday night. and my acc is something like 25 %



Sorry reyno, your sig was sick, but this is just amazing.
avatar
hunterand1
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 1048
Join date : 2009-11-19
Age : 24
Location : Montrose, Melbourne

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=feed&story_fbi

Back to top Go down

Re: Game stats

Post by hunterand1 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:11 am

First nuke ! Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D
free for all on sub base,
then got a 24 killstreak on rust. next game



Sorry reyno, your sig was sick, but this is just amazing.
avatar
hunterand1
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 1048
Join date : 2009-11-19
Age : 24
Location : Montrose, Melbourne

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=feed&story_fbi

Back to top Go down

Re: Game stats

Post by Macca_96 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:42 am

I got my k/d to 1.40 now and its still rising. I would like it to be at least 1.5



AuE* CLAN FOUNDER. Any questions? PM me
avatar
Macca_96
General
General

Posts : 1950
Join date : 2009-07-22
Age : 40
Location : Adelaide

http://ausieelites.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Game stats

Post by rage137 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:05 am

I dunno if mine will ever go up, I don't care really. If I play just tdm or ffa it starts going up but then I end up playing domination or something and I just go for the objectives and kill whoever gets in my way so I get lots of objectives but I get killed a lot in the process.



Nightmare wrote:Got that shit?
Charlie. Uniform. November. Tango!
So zip it.
avatar
rage137
2nd Prestige
2nd Prestige

Posts : 2621
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 31
Location : Townsville, QLD

Back to top Go down

Re: Game stats

Post by Jackarseboyz on Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:40 am

rage137 wrote:I dunno if mine will ever go up, I don't care really. If I play just tdm or ffa it starts going up but then I end up playing domination or something and I just go for the objectives and kill whoever gets in my way so I get lots of objectives but I get killed a lot in the process.
Pretty much exactly the same as me Very Happy




oUJENo wrote:There is no denying you are an atractive guy, so why not? lol
oUJENo wrote:yeah it is. Especialy when the rpg is inaccurate as a cumshot.
avatar
Jackarseboyz
7th Prestige
7th Prestige

Posts : 4876
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 24
Location : Newcastle, NSW

http://www.warez-bb.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Game stats

Post by oUJENo on Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:28 am

Jackarseboyz wrote:
rage137 wrote:I dunno if mine will ever go up, I don't care really. If I play just tdm or ffa it starts going up but then I end up playing domination or something and I just go for the objectives and kill whoever gets in my way so I get lots of objectives but I get killed a lot in the process.
Pretty much exactly the same as me Very Happy

My kd went up .01 today! lol

oUJENo
4th Prestige
4th Prestige

Posts : 3084
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Game stats

Post by mossy20 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:37 pm

my kd is on the decline




individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Black is a disease, and Michael Jackson found the cure
avatar
mossy20
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1285
Join date : 2009-10-22
Age : 24
Location : perth

Back to top Go down

Re: Game stats

Post by PSN . cardiganrise on Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:30 am

my k/d atm is 1.21 and hovering around there, but still kinda going up slowly.
my wins are like .80 or something like that.

PSN . cardiganrise
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 28
Join date : 2010-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Game stats

Post by Macca_96 on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:43 am

If us aussies got decent connection on release, my win/loss would be positive. Ive quit shitloads of games because of lag



AuE* CLAN FOUNDER. Any questions? PM me
avatar
Macca_96
General
General

Posts : 1950
Join date : 2009-07-22
Age : 40
Location : Adelaide

http://ausieelites.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Game stats

Post by rage137 on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:57 am

Yeah win/loss means nothing to me, I have quit a lot of games also and still do whenever someone invites me to a party or like last night playing TDM on highrise and it turned into a huge camping noob tube war.



Nightmare wrote:Got that shit?
Charlie. Uniform. November. Tango!
So zip it.
avatar
rage137
2nd Prestige
2nd Prestige

Posts : 2621
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 31
Location : Townsville, QLD

Back to top Go down

Re: Game stats

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum