Aussie Undisputed Elites
Welcome back bro!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Aussie Undisputed Elites
Welcome back bro!
Aussie Undisputed Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are people literaly retarded! *NOTE This may be found dsturbing*

+6
last12
Cloud_FFVII_AC
Macca_96
mossy20
Jackarseboyz
jacko333
10 posters

Go down

Are people literaly retarded! *NOTE This may be found dsturbing* Empty Are people literaly retarded! *NOTE This may be found dsturbing*

Post by jacko333 Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:42 pm

Okay i have always been told that the band cannibal corpse has fucked up lyrics but well i could never be screwed looking them up just to see how wierd they are. That is until i got to England and had nothing to do due to the whether. I was listening to Suicide Silence a band i like and one of my cousins likened it to the singing in cannibal corpse and i say singing not lyrics. So in interest i listened to one of there songs and heard some wierd stuff but looked some lyrics up to make sure i was correct in what i heard. So i'm askin u people what kind of fucked up minds think up these kind of lyrics and y r they aloud to live while putting this stuff in peoples minds? Also why else do u think people r literaly retarded and mossy i'm i right in remembering that Alex listens to this?
Now don't read this if fucking dead people bothers u lol but i think the title says it all, also i don't no how much more disturbing there lyrics get i just picked a song with a wierd title but again the titles get wierder and i just felt sick after reading a few of the other songs lyrics so i stopped.

I Cum Blood :
Swollen with liquid
Ready to burst
A load of my lymph
Will quench this dead body's thirst
One month in the grave
twisted and half decayed
She turned a putrid yellow
I pissed in her maggot filled asshole
Fucking the rotting
My semen is bleeding
The smell of decay
Seeps from her genital cavity
The smell was unbearable As I unburied her
I cum blood from my erection
I feel it run
down her throat, swallow
Eyes glassy and vacant
body dug up to play with
Skin greasy and naked
tonguing her rotted anus
I need a live woman
to fill with my fluid
A delicate girl, to mutilate, fuck and kill
her body exceptional
she thought I was normal
but I wanted more
I came blood inside of her
choking on the clot
gagging on the snot
gushing blood, from her mouth
bloody gel leaking out
Body buried in a shallow grave
Unmarked for none to find
The sickness I have left behind
Undetected go my crimes
The greatest thrill of my life
Violent, climax Serging serum on my skin
Back from the dead
I am resurrected to spew, putrefaction
jacko333
jacko333
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

Are people literaly retarded! *NOTE This may be found dsturbing* Empty Re: Are people literaly retarded! *NOTE This may be found dsturbing*

Post by Jackarseboyz Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:19 pm

Haha I remember them from the Chasers. Suicide silence is a shit band, saw them live and the only good thing was the moshpit

Marilyn Manson has same great songs, but many people don't like his lyrics, nothing wrong with lyrics if they have a meaning IMO. But I don't see how Fucking dead people has a meaning lol
Jackarseboyz
Jackarseboyz
7th Prestige
7th Prestige

http://www.warez-bb.org

Back to top Go down

Are people literaly retarded! *NOTE This may be found dsturbing* Empty Re: Are people literaly retarded! *NOTE This may be found dsturbing*

Post by mossy20 Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:42 am

na alex doesn't listen to them there fucked, how come you looked them up?

i've read fucked with a knife, thats weird to say the least
mossy20
mossy20
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Macca_96 Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:50 am

lol'ed
Macca_96
Macca_96
General
General

https://ausieelites.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jacko333 Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:58 am

it says in the top bit my cousins said that suicide silence sounded like cannibal corpse. Again sounded like not the lyrics and shut up Jackarseboyz there awesome Are people literaly retarded! *NOTE This may be found dsturbing* Icon_twisted . So i decided to look up there lyrics because i had nothin better to do.

Last edited by jacko333 on Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
jacko333
jacko333
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud_FFVII_AC Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:37 pm

some bands are just fucked up in there songwriting
the bands i listen to dont talk about necrophilia (raping dead people), but theres alot of violent suggestions
Cloud_FFVII_AC
Cloud_FFVII_AC
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by jacko333 Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:28 pm

ye same with the bands i listen to they have some odd there is some violent suggestions like "the price fo beauty" by suicide silence that has some violent suggestions but atleast it has meaning.
jacko333
jacko333
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

Post by last12 Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:28 am

lol thats just great ?
last12
last12
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by jacko333 Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:54 pm

lol just thinkin is it rape if there dead i no its defiling a corpse but still Are people literaly retarded! *NOTE This may be found dsturbing* Icon_question
jacko333
jacko333
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

Post by mossy20 Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:09 am

umm, they have a word for it but cant think of it and cant be bothered looking it up
mossy20
mossy20
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by llST3V3ll Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:07 am

necropheliac I think were u have... well we no wat with a dead body
kinda fukced up Are people literaly retarded! *NOTE This may be found dsturbing* Icon_eek
llST3V3ll
llST3V3ll
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

https://www.youtube.com/user/1fdbgxrgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacko's girl Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:14 am

OMG thats sick how can anyone listen to that kind of music Are people literaly retarded! *NOTE This may be found dsturbing* Suspect
Jacko's girl
Jacko's girl
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by mossy20 Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:13 am

llST3V3ll wrote:necropheliac I think were u have... well we no wat with a dead body
kinda fukced up Are people literaly retarded! *NOTE This may be found dsturbing* Icon_eek

thx steve i knew it was something like that Are people literaly retarded! *NOTE This may be found dsturbing* Icon_biggrin
mossy20
mossy20
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by jacko333 Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:57 pm

Ye i'm suprised they have done aswell as they have and managed to release so many albums without being shot.

Lol just now the weather girl said we shouldn't expect any more snow along the north west of Engalnd until after christmas, i look outside and it begins snowing lol Are people literaly retarded! *NOTE This may be found dsturbing* Icon_smile
jacko333
jacko333
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacko's girl Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:10 pm

I wish i was there i've never seen snow
Jacko's girl
Jacko's girl
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:17 pm

i may get flamed but I like cannibal corpse LMFAO

Back to top Go down

Post by rage137 Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:32 pm

Are people literaly retarded! *NOTE This may be found dsturbing* Sterb032%5B1%5Dteamkiller
rage137
rage137
2nd Prestige
2nd Prestige

Back to top Go down

Post by tenofswords Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:40 pm

Cannibal Corpse are awesome they're a death metal band that like saying shit to get the crowds going,all in all as a musician I take my hat of to them playing at 240 bpm...
tenofswords
tenofswords
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by jacko333 Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:22 am

Right well if ur into that stuff good luck
jacko333
jacko333
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackarseboyz Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:45 pm

bahahaha owned. Sorry had to say it

I pick them over that hip hop shit anyday
Jackarseboyz
Jackarseboyz
7th Prestige
7th Prestige

http://www.warez-bb.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down