Aussie Undisputed Elites
Welcome back bro!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Aussie Undisputed Elites
Welcome back bro!
Aussie Undisputed Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunting

+4
rage137
oUJENo
jacko333
Synysterr--
8 posters

Go down

Hunting Empty Hunting

Post by Synysterr-- Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:07 am

Have any of you played Free for All and tried to hunt down a couple Nuke Boosters?

Me and my Brother started doing that (coz we saw a vid on youtube about it). Its actually pretty fun. They seem to get pretty shitty.

Just put sitrep on and try and find tactical insertions. Look for the spots that people dont usually go to. (eg, Invasion, go to the army hummers where the bridge is. North West i think. Im not good with compasses lol)

5 out of 10 times youll probably see nuke boosters in ffa. I havent asked, but im pretty sure Macca would have seen some Nuke Boosters. As he plays Free for All a lot. So yea, try it yourselfs. Very Happy

Synysterr--
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

Hunting Empty Re: Hunting

Post by jacko333 Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:11 am

Lol sounds like fun, mossy found a couple the other day pissed em of real good when he killed the guy
jacko333
jacko333
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

Post by oUJENo Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:22 am

I havnt tried it but i have seen videos if people doing it and heard of it but i dont play any ffa.

oUJENo
4th Prestige
4th Prestige

Back to top Go down

Post by rage137 Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:24 am

I've only noticed it once, I just kept going after them and they got pissed off and left the game.
rage137
rage137
2nd Prestige
2nd Prestige

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackarseboyz Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:03 am

I think I saw a couple of them on estate once as they kept trying to run across the map together and I would just double kill them. They got the hint though and played normally after that
Jackarseboyz
Jackarseboyz
7th Prestige
7th Prestige

http://www.warez-bb.org

Back to top Go down

Post by oUJENo Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:17 am

Found some nuke boosters on skidrow earlier today. Killed them, waited around for them to come back to try again but they didnt so i think they learnt their lesson.

oUJENo
4th Prestige
4th Prestige

Back to top Go down

Post by hunterand1 Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:42 am

I just realised, like 2 weeks ago i was playing ffa and i got nuke 2 times in a row and one guy was getting like 0 - 29 like both games... wow i was stupid Smile
hunterand1
hunterand1
Colonel
Colonel

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=feed&story_fbi

Back to top Go down

Post by mossy20 Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:55 am

yeah i caught some on some map that i cant remember anyways killed them a couple of times Hunting Icon_smile
mossy20
mossy20
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by PSN . cardiganrise Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:02 am

last night i was playing on estate and i started down the bottom and wiht like 10 seconds i saw 2 guys run down to the bottom corner so i followed them, it was actually really good that there were some nuke fags in the game becasue there so esay to do challenges on.

PSN . cardiganrise
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Synysterr-- Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:35 pm

Lastnight, Caught a couple in Karachi. They were at the attackers spawn in search and destroy.

Lol funny thing happened. I found their spot, but they didnt see me. So im just waiting there for him to get a high streak. As im waiting, he turns around (I think to look out for me, because i ruined his streak in the last match haha) and then "boom, headshot!". Got his friend as well. They tried doing it again but in a different spot. I looked everywhere! But couldnt find them. I could tell they were doing it again from the kills. The guy kept getting headshots on the same dude. I finally found them, they were in that restaurant place where bomb B is I think. Where the bus is. Lol knifed em both and then they both left. After they left, The timer ran out and I won.

Lol so yea, after all that time trying to hunt them down, i still won that free for all match =D

Victims names: Banaboi and RNDM KING. Haha that was a fun match. Hunting Icon_smile

Synysterr--
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

Post by oUJENo Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:39 pm

mossy20 wrote:yeah i caught some on some map that i cant remember anyways killed them a couple of times Hunting Icon_smile

Great description Hunting Icon_razz

oUJENo
4th Prestige
4th Prestige

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum