Aussie Undisputed Elites
Welcome back bro!

Brag time. - GAME2

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Brag time. - GAME2

Post by oUJENo on Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:59 am

Tell tyler you got a quad, He got a triple.

oUJENo
4th Prestige
4th Prestige

Posts : 3084
Join date : 2009-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Brag time. - GAME2

Post by Nightmare on Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:17 am

I went 25-2. One clip of a TAR-21 on Afghan with the rest of the AuE* blokes. Could have done better. Wasted like 10 bullets of misses Neutral







I get stronger in direct proportion to how strong my opponent is. I do not tire, and cannot be defeated.
avatar
Nightmare
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Posts : 1703
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 25
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Brag time. - GAME2

Post by montbro1 on Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:03 am

oUJENo wrote:Tell tyler you got a quad, He got a triple.
only thing is, is he actually had his recorder to show as all
i am definitely getting one for my bday


avatar
montbro1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Posts : 405
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Mooroolbark, Melbourne

Back to top Go down

Re: Brag time. - GAME2

Post by oUJENo on Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:27 am

Favela. Runnings toward their A bomb (which we planted) threw semtex, got a stick and a quad Very Happy

oUJENo
4th Prestige
4th Prestige

Posts : 3084
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Brag time. - GAME2

Post by tyler2316 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:49 am

terminal all camping bombsite in plane i also got a stick quad, wasn't filming tho:( and i went 60-16 on sub base Smile

i also got triple with raffica on highrise today (not akimbo)


avatar
tyler2316
Captain
Captain

Posts : 639
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 23
Location : newcastle, nsw

Back to top Go down

Re: Brag time. - GAME2

Post by rage137 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:37 am

Just had a 14-3 in Rundown SnD, we won 4-1 and I still had a uav and care package left.



Nightmare wrote:Got that shit?
Charlie. Uniform. November. Tango!
So zip it.
avatar
rage137
2nd Prestige
2nd Prestige

Posts : 2621
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 31
Location : Townsville, QLD

Back to top Go down

Re: Brag time. - GAME2

Post by Jackarseboyz on Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:57 am

This wasnt good but i loved last night playing SnD on terminal. We were losing (as a clan) 0-3 then some dickhead from the other clan goes: "Your a shit clan"
Me: "Your mum's a shit clan"

We win 4-3 partly thanks to my awesome riot shield, nights bomb plants, kris defending of us and idk what the others were doing because i was following night lol but i know they did great to xD

It shows if we work togethor we can come back from the dead!




oUJENo wrote:There is no denying you are an atractive guy, so why not? lol
oUJENo wrote:yeah it is. Especialy when the rpg is inaccurate as a cumshot.
avatar
Jackarseboyz
7th Prestige
7th Prestige

Posts : 4876
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 24
Location : Newcastle, NSW

http://www.warez-bb.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Brag time. - GAME2

Post by rage137 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:05 am

Yeah I remember that, I didn't hear you say your mum's a shit clan though. But yeah we just pulled it together after that, it was fun, I just started going prone and crawling around and got quite a few kills.



Nightmare wrote:Got that shit?
Charlie. Uniform. November. Tango!
So zip it.
avatar
rage137
2nd Prestige
2nd Prestige

Posts : 2621
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 31
Location : Townsville, QLD

Back to top Go down

Re: Brag time. - GAME2

Post by Jackarseboyz on Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:06 am

I was just being a riot shield bitch, killed the same guy every time. He even tried to ATA4 me and killed himself lol

My first time using it in a public as well Very Happy




oUJENo wrote:There is no denying you are an atractive guy, so why not? lol
oUJENo wrote:yeah it is. Especialy when the rpg is inaccurate as a cumshot.
avatar
Jackarseboyz
7th Prestige
7th Prestige

Posts : 4876
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 24
Location : Newcastle, NSW

http://www.warez-bb.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Brag time. - GAME2

Post by kris9797 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:21 am

Jackarseboyz wrote:This wasnt good but i loved last night playing SnD on terminal. We were losing (as a clan) 0-3 then some dickhead from the other clan goes: "Your a shit clan"
Me: "Your mum's a shit clan"

We win 4-3 partly thanks to my awesome riot shield, nights bomb plants, kris defending of us and idk what the others were doing because i was following night lol but i know they did great to xD

It shows if we work togethor we can come back from the dead!

lol i got 10kills in that game including a 9 kill streak:P






thanks tom and cody for the awsome sigs

Jackarseboyz wrote:Free porn and a couple of forums = fapping material for ujen
avatar
kris9797
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1250
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 21
Location : Coffs Harbour

Back to top Go down

Re: Brag time. - GAME2

Post by Nightmare on Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:12 am

That plane was my home that day. I just loved planting those bombs. I ended switching from my UMP45 to my SCAR-H for some more accurate shots and Claymores. Then Jack got his Nub Shield and we just owned Smile







I get stronger in direct proportion to how strong my opponent is. I do not tire, and cannot be defeated.
avatar
Nightmare
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Posts : 1703
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 25
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Brag time. - GAME2

Post by kris9797 on Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:57 am

lol just went 18-5 snd got a 10kill streak lol and got 2 of my team players killed i think 1 was mont??






thanks tom and cody for the awsome sigs

Jackarseboyz wrote:Free porn and a couple of forums = fapping material for ujen
avatar
kris9797
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1250
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 21
Location : Coffs Harbour

Back to top Go down

Re: Brag time. - GAME2

Post by montbro1 on Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:59 am

yer you lil bitch i did shittttt as


avatar
montbro1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Posts : 405
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Mooroolbark, Melbourne

Back to top Go down

Re: Brag time. - GAME2

Post by kris9797 on Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:59 am

lol it was funny though and i wanted chopper but noob camping sniper killed me in the final round:(






thanks tom and cody for the awsome sigs

Jackarseboyz wrote:Free porn and a couple of forums = fapping material for ujen
avatar
kris9797
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1250
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 21
Location : Coffs Harbour

Back to top Go down

Re: Brag time. - GAME2

Post by montbro1 on Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:01 am

i know f'ing thermal


avatar
montbro1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Posts : 405
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Mooroolbark, Melbourne

Back to top Go down

Re: Brag time. - GAME2

Post by Nightmare on Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:21 am

20-1 SnD. Afghan.

1st Round: WIN
4 Kills. Care Package. AC130

2nd Round: WIN
6 Kills.

3rd Round: LOSS. Bomb Planted and Exploded.
2 Kills. 1 Death

4th Round: WIN
4 Kills. Care Package. Chopper Gunner.

5th Round: WIN
6 Kills.

4/1 Win. 20 Kills. 2 Care Packages. 1 AC130. 1 Chopper Gunner. 1 Death.







I get stronger in direct proportion to how strong my opponent is. I do not tire, and cannot be defeated.
avatar
Nightmare
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Posts : 1703
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 25
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Brag time. - GAME2

Post by rage137 on Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:37 am

haha you lucky bastard

nice score though, that must have helped you get closer to the 3rd prestige



Nightmare wrote:Got that shit?
Charlie. Uniform. November. Tango!
So zip it.
avatar
rage137
2nd Prestige
2nd Prestige

Posts : 2621
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 31
Location : Townsville, QLD

Back to top Go down

Re: Brag time. - GAME2

Post by InfernoBR on Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:07 pm

fuckk so luckyy



In the face of defeat, We are at our strongest.

HD_MaGiiKzZ wrote:I want a Black cock
avatar
InfernoBR
1st Prestige
1st Prestige

Posts : 2338
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 23
Location : Berwick, Victoria

Back to top Go down

Re: Brag time. - GAME2

Post by Nightmare on Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:50 pm

It made me be able to hit Third Prestige Rage Smile







I get stronger in direct proportion to how strong my opponent is. I do not tire, and cannot be defeated.
avatar
Nightmare
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Posts : 1703
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 25
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Brag time. - GAME2

Post by Jackarseboyz on Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:41 am

Thats so lucky, an AC130 AND Chopper Gunner in the same game of SnD O.O




oUJENo wrote:There is no denying you are an atractive guy, so why not? lol
oUJENo wrote:yeah it is. Especialy when the rpg is inaccurate as a cumshot.
avatar
Jackarseboyz
7th Prestige
7th Prestige

Posts : 4876
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 24
Location : Newcastle, NSW

http://www.warez-bb.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Brag time. - GAME2

Post by Nightmare on Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:50 am

Yeah. I should have taken a fucking picture. But at least Globe (Guy) was in the game Very Happy







I get stronger in direct proportion to how strong my opponent is. I do not tire, and cannot be defeated.
avatar
Nightmare
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Posts : 1703
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 25
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Brag time. - GAME2

Post by InfernoBR on Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:35 am

haha soo luckyy lol, i joined ffa all today last like 2 minutes . on wasteland went 11-0 hehe sniping haha, i was kool Smile



In the face of defeat, We are at our strongest.

HD_MaGiiKzZ wrote:I want a Black cock
avatar
InfernoBR
1st Prestige
1st Prestige

Posts : 2338
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 23
Location : Berwick, Victoria

Back to top Go down

Re: Brag time. - GAME2

Post by Synysterr-- on Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:41 am

Just before, (Sniping) I shot a completely random shot through a wall and hit someone.

I was like "Fuck Yea!"

Wish I got that on camera Sad

Oh and got my 3rd nuke this morning. Smile
I must admit, Around the last 5 kills I needed, I camped......Big time. Haha

Synysterr--
Major General
Major General

Posts : 1324
Join date : 2009-11-19
Age : 22
Location : Adelaide, Mount Barker

Back to top Go down

Re: Brag time. - GAME2

Post by hunterand1 on Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:07 am

got my kd to 1.90 today



Sorry reyno, your sig was sick, but this is just amazing.
avatar
hunterand1
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 1048
Join date : 2009-11-19
Age : 24
Location : Montrose, Melbourne

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=feed&story_fbi

Back to top Go down

Re: Brag time. - GAME2

Post by InfernoBR on Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:17 pm

haha niceee bothh of yas, haha flukier shottt i was sniping on rundown, and went to shoot this guy and breath run out just as i went to shoot so recoiled and got his teammate above him hard to explain, hopes youse understand i was like Smile

and got a multi kill noob tubing with my air support class, i came us with 4 in the death bit but not completely sure haha,
mate called in his uav and i jst saw a cluster of red on my map at the little bridge on rundown. and multi kill and shit i was like :O hahhaah



In the face of defeat, We are at our strongest.

HD_MaGiiKzZ wrote:I want a Black cock
avatar
InfernoBR
1st Prestige
1st Prestige

Posts : 2338
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 23
Location : Berwick, Victoria

Back to top Go down

Re: Brag time. - GAME2

Post by Nightmare on Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:11 pm

B-R_14 wrote:haha niceee bothh of yas, haha flukier shottt i was sniping on rundown, and went to shoot this guy and breath run out just as i went to shoot so recoiled and got his teammate above him hard to explain, hopes youse understand i was like Smile

and got a multi kill noob tubing with my air support class, i came us with 4 in the death bit but not completely sure haha,
mate called in his uav and i jst saw a cluster of red on my map at the little bridge on rundown. and multi kill and shit i was like :O hahhaah
wut







I get stronger in direct proportion to how strong my opponent is. I do not tire, and cannot be defeated.
avatar
Nightmare
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Posts : 1703
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 25
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Brag time. - GAME2

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum