Aussie Undisputed Elites
Welcome back bro!

Anyone up for sniper practice?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anyone up for sniper practice?

Post by rage137 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:55 am

I will be on psn soon, will be tomorrow and friday as well. Send me a message if anyone wants to play a sniper match because I need practice for the 1v1 tourney.



Nightmare wrote:Got that shit?
Charlie. Uniform. November. Tango!
So zip it.
avatar
rage137
2nd Prestige
2nd Prestige

Posts : 2621
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 31
Location : Townsville, QLD

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone up for sniper practice?

Post by oUJENo on Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:03 am

I will be on friday. Im happy to play with you. Talk to tyler, He would be up for some practice.

oUJENo
4th Prestige
4th Prestige

Posts : 3084
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone up for sniper practice?

Post by tyler2316 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:17 am

ujen is correct.

i will be more than happy to play with you i love sniping.

my first 1v1 match on myclan is tonight sometime


avatar
tyler2316
Captain
Captain

Posts : 639
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 23
Location : newcastle, nsw

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone up for sniper practice?

Post by Jackarseboyz on Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:41 am

Good luck mate, yeh i need tonnes of practice as i seem to be only good against some of you guys - pure luck Very Happy

Ill be on when im on mate




oUJENo wrote:There is no denying you are an atractive guy, so why not? lol
oUJENo wrote:yeah it is. Especialy when the rpg is inaccurate as a cumshot.
avatar
Jackarseboyz
7th Prestige
7th Prestige

Posts : 4876
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 24
Location : Newcastle, NSW

http://www.warez-bb.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone up for sniper practice?

Post by tyler2316 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:54 am

i had a practice with the person I'm versing tonight, i beat him but it wasn't easy and he was trying jump shots so maybe he was going easy to make me think it would be easy -_-


avatar
tyler2316
Captain
Captain

Posts : 639
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 23
Location : newcastle, nsw

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone up for sniper practice?

Post by InfernoBR on Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:56 am

haha oh shit havnt been on that for few days have to check my match :S



In the face of defeat, We are at our strongest.

HD_MaGiiKzZ wrote:I want a Black cock
avatar
InfernoBR
1st Prestige
1st Prestige

Posts : 2338
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 23
Location : Berwick, Victoria

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone up for sniper practice?

Post by InfernoBR on Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:01 am

im versing like the best guy in the compp FML!



In the face of defeat, We are at our strongest.

HD_MaGiiKzZ wrote:I want a Black cock
avatar
InfernoBR
1st Prestige
1st Prestige

Posts : 2338
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 23
Location : Berwick, Victoria

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone up for sniper practice?

Post by tyler2316 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:18 am

ye i saw his montage.


avatar
tyler2316
Captain
Captain

Posts : 639
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 23
Location : newcastle, nsw

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone up for sniper practice?

Post by Jackarseboyz on Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:24 am

I was 1v1ing with rage, but i was lagging so bad i dunno how well i went because i would snipe him then i would be sniped even though he was still facing the other way if you know what i mean. Oh well next time mate Smile




oUJENo wrote:There is no denying you are an atractive guy, so why not? lol
oUJENo wrote:yeah it is. Especialy when the rpg is inaccurate as a cumshot.
avatar
Jackarseboyz
7th Prestige
7th Prestige

Posts : 4876
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 24
Location : Newcastle, NSW

http://www.warez-bb.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone up for sniper practice?

Post by hunterand1 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:40 am

im always up for sniper prac. just message me and ill join.



Sorry reyno, your sig was sick, but this is just amazing.
avatar
hunterand1
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 1048
Join date : 2009-11-19
Age : 24
Location : Montrose, Melbourne

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=feed&story_fbi

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone up for sniper practice?

Post by kris9797 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:01 pm

lol i need to check that havent been on it since i joined i prob missed my match






thanks tom and cody for the awsome sigs

Jackarseboyz wrote:Free porn and a couple of forums = fapping material for ujen
avatar
kris9797
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1250
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 21
Location : Coffs Harbour

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone up for sniper practice?

Post by kris9797 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:23 pm

ok ust found out im up agaist madrtr any one up for some practice tomoz??






thanks tom and cody for the awsome sigs

Jackarseboyz wrote:Free porn and a couple of forums = fapping material for ujen
avatar
kris9797
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1250
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 21
Location : Coffs Harbour

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone up for sniper practice?

Post by Nightmare on Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:48 pm

I hate Quick-Scopers.

I want to imprison them all in a tiny wet and damp box filled with Plagued Rats that slowly gnaw at their skin and bone!

Then when i kill them they accuse me of "Hard-Scoping"

tl;dr. FUCK OFF.







I get stronger in direct proportion to how strong my opponent is. I do not tire, and cannot be defeated.
avatar
Nightmare
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Posts : 1703
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 25
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone up for sniper practice?

Post by rage137 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:08 pm

Jackarseboyz wrote:I was 1v1ing with rage, but i was lagging so bad i dunno how well i went because i would snipe him then i would be sniped even though he was still facing the other way if you know what i mean. Oh well next time mate Smile

That was my bad lol, I thought the laptop was off but it was just asleep and still uploading torrents, I still came out slighty on top when you were hosting though. Razz


kris9797 wrote:ok ust found out im up agaist madrtr any one up for some practice tomoz??

yeah I'll practice with ya



Nightmare wrote:Got that shit?
Charlie. Uniform. November. Tango!
So zip it.
avatar
rage137
2nd Prestige
2nd Prestige

Posts : 2621
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 31
Location : Townsville, QLD

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone up for sniper practice?

Post by Jackarseboyz on Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:23 pm

Whens round two rage Very Happy

The only way i could you you properly was quick scoping >.>

Im still tossing up between the normal scope or the acog




oUJENo wrote:There is no denying you are an atractive guy, so why not? lol
oUJENo wrote:yeah it is. Especialy when the rpg is inaccurate as a cumshot.
avatar
Jackarseboyz
7th Prestige
7th Prestige

Posts : 4876
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 24
Location : Newcastle, NSW

http://www.warez-bb.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone up for sniper practice?

Post by BrisingrEagleEye on Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:05 pm

Nightmare wrote:I hate Quick-Scopers.

I want to imprison them all in a tiny wet and damp box filled with Plagued Rats that slowly gnaw at their skin and bone!

Then when i kill them they accuse me of "Hard-Scoping"

tl;dr. FUCK OFF.

sounds like somebody needs a cuddle....




"Any man can handle adversity. If you want to test his character, give him power" Abraham Lincoln
Nightmare wrote:Holy Jesus jacking off a whale Neutral

Jackarseboyz wrote:Confucious say: "Man who drop watch in toilet have shitty time"

avatar
BrisingrEagleEye
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Posts : 844
Join date : 2010-01-31
Age : 24
Location : Gold Coast, Queensland

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/BenjaminJamesHicks?ref=profi

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone up for sniper practice?

Post by rage137 on Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:43 am

Jackarseboyz wrote:Whens round two rage Very Happy

The only way i could you you properly was quick scoping >.>

Im still tossing up between the normal scope or the acog

I'm up for it anytime, next time there will be no lag Razz

I've practiced with both scopes but I think I will go with the acog, its been working well for me plus they're smaller maps so the extra range isn't really needed.



Nightmare wrote:Got that shit?
Charlie. Uniform. November. Tango!
So zip it.
avatar
rage137
2nd Prestige
2nd Prestige

Posts : 2621
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 31
Location : Townsville, QLD

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone up for sniper practice?

Post by InfernoBR on Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:06 am

haha i think im gonna be with you rage haha i hatee quik scoping im not reall good at it so ceebs haha



In the face of defeat, We are at our strongest.

HD_MaGiiKzZ wrote:I want a Black cock
avatar
InfernoBR
1st Prestige
1st Prestige

Posts : 2338
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 23
Location : Berwick, Victoria

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone up for sniper practice?

Post by Synysterr-- on Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:10 am

No prob rage.
Message me, and ill practice with you Very Happy

Synysterr--
Major General
Major General

Posts : 1324
Join date : 2009-11-19
Age : 22
Location : Adelaide, Mount Barker

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone up for sniper practice?

Post by oUJENo on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:53 am

I will snipe with anyone who wants to tomorow night.. saturday and sunday.

oUJENo
4th Prestige
4th Prestige

Posts : 3084
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone up for sniper practice?

Post by Jackarseboyz on Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:40 pm

Yeh i was stealing your gun rage to practice with the acog, just on the normal scope its easier to quickscope just im not that great at it

Did get missmon the jump in the air and got you mid-air though, that was sick!




oUJENo wrote:There is no denying you are an atractive guy, so why not? lol
oUJENo wrote:yeah it is. Especialy when the rpg is inaccurate as a cumshot.
avatar
Jackarseboyz
7th Prestige
7th Prestige

Posts : 4876
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 24
Location : Newcastle, NSW

http://www.warez-bb.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone up for sniper practice?

Post by oUJENo on Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:01 am

I can shred tonight if anyone is up for it?

oUJENo
4th Prestige
4th Prestige

Posts : 3084
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone up for sniper practice?

Post by tyler2316 on Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:22 am

oUJENo wrote:I can shred tonight if anyone is up for it?

I'm up for shredding you, of coarse my standard rules apply

radar always on, half health in case you forgot


avatar
tyler2316
Captain
Captain

Posts : 639
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 23
Location : newcastle, nsw

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone up for sniper practice?

Post by oUJENo on Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 am

hahah. I'll be there.

oUJENo
4th Prestige
4th Prestige

Posts : 3084
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone up for sniper practice?

Post by oddone on Wed May 12, 2010 10:32 am

if anybody wants a real 1v1 challenge and a few tips send me pm and we'll get some matches goin

psn: odd0ne9

p.s. i love quick scoping and i still have no idea how to enter that 1v1 tournament

oddone
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-04-11
Age : 26
Location : Sydney

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone up for sniper practice?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum