Aussie Undisputed Elites
Welcome back bro!

Stopping Power Pro?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stopping Power Pro?

Post by Jackarseboyz on Wed May 12, 2010 9:40 pm

Is it a placebo perk? As on normal guns i doubt it makes a difference, and if it did it would be 1 bullet if that. But on the intervention i always though it did (1 hit kill ALWAYS except the leg), but i started using the ACOG and kept getting 2 hit kills no matter where i hit. So is it a placebo perk on snipers, or does it really make it 1 hit kill. Should i trade to cold blooded (once unlocked) for that sniping difference (as im a shit sniper so i need the 1 hit kills)




oUJENo wrote:There is no denying you are an atractive guy, so why not? lol
oUJENo wrote:yeah it is. Especialy when the rpg is inaccurate as a cumshot.
avatar
Jackarseboyz
7th Prestige
7th Prestige

Posts : 4876
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 24
Location : Newcastle, NSW

http://www.warez-bb.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Stopping Power Pro?

Post by oUJENo on Thu May 13, 2010 6:32 am

You just mean stopping power? The pro version is only Vehicle damage. Keep stopping power for sniping. You will start to notice you will get many more hitmarkers with cb. You also said you started using the acog? Maybe the fact that the scope cant be held steady would obviously play a part in where you hit your target. Maybe your getting alot of leg/arm/lower stomach shots.


Last edited by oUJENo on Thu May 13, 2010 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total

oUJENo
4th Prestige
4th Prestige

Posts : 3084
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Stopping Power Pro?

Post by Synysterr-- on Thu May 13, 2010 7:42 am

You basically need Stopping Power for at least an 80% chance of a one hit kill. I guess your in the 20 percent.
Are you sure it isn't lag?

Synysterr--
Major General
Major General

Posts : 1324
Join date : 2009-11-19
Age : 22
Location : Adelaide, Mount Barker

Back to top Go down

Re: Stopping Power Pro?

Post by Nightmare on Thu May 13, 2010 7:58 am

No. Also read the Pro Perk.
It is extra damage towards Vehicles.

Example:
Stopping Power - Barrett Sniper on a UAV plane takes 11 shots.
Stopping Power Pro - Barrett Sniper on a UAV plane takes 8 shots.

Stopping Power is normal bullet strength.
Combined with FMJ it is a 100% 1-HitK with a Sniper*
Albiet with Stopping Power you are not 100% guaranteed to get a 1-HK with a Sniper*
I do not know why this is. It just is.

You will notice a much bigger difference with Stopping Power than another Second Class Perk (Red)
ALSO: No shit oUJENo. Cold Blooded only affects Radar signals and Killstreak tracking as well as Thermal ability.
Its bloody natural a perk with NO ADDED STRENGTH with be a lot less effective than a perk with ADDED STRENGTH.



* = Intervention and Barrett M82.
The WA2000 and the M21 EBR are multiple round kills.


Last edited by Nightmare on Thu May 13, 2010 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total







I get stronger in direct proportion to how strong my opponent is. I do not tire, and cannot be defeated.
avatar
Nightmare
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Posts : 1703
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 26
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Stopping Power Pro?

Post by jacko333 on Thu May 13, 2010 8:16 am

It does add damage, only a bit but its worth it




I play hell, you play heaven I'm deaths own little star...Can you trace the sins that haunt you, and play the devil's cards as I do?

It's amazing how someone can break your heart and you can still love them with all the little pieces

I'm tired of trying, sick of crying. I know I've been smiling, but inside I'm dying

If you can't see the scars on my wrists how can i possibly expect you to see those in my heart
avatar
jacko333
Major General
Major General

Posts : 1483
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 24
Location : Perth

Back to top Go down

Re: Stopping Power Pro?

Post by oUJENo on Thu May 13, 2010 8:43 am

Nightmare wrote:No. Also read the Pro Perk.
It is extra damage towards Vehicles.

Example:
Stopping Power - Barrett Sniper on a UAV plane takes 11 shots.
Stopping Power Pro - Barrett Sniper on a UAV plane takes 8 shots.

Stopping Power is normal bullet strength.
Combined with FMJ it is a 100% 1-HitK with a Sniper*
Albiet with Stopping Power you are not 100% guaranteed to get a 1-HK with a Sniper*
I do not know why this is. It just is.

You will notice a much bigger difference with Stopping Power than another Second Class Perk (Red)
ALSO: No shit oUJENo. Cold Blooded only affects Radar signals and Killstreak tracking as well as Thermal ability.
Its bloody natural a perk with
NO ADDED STRENGTH with be a lot less effective than a perk with ADDED STRENGTH.

I know that. At the end of his post. He asked should i trade sp for cb once unlocked. All i said was that he will notice a major difference if he did switch.



* = Intervention and Barrett M82.
The WA2000 and the M21 EBR are multiple round kills.

oUJENo
4th Prestige
4th Prestige

Posts : 3084
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Stopping Power Pro?

Post by Nightmare on Thu May 13, 2010 9:00 am

I answered.. Look at the first word of my response Wink







I get stronger in direct proportion to how strong my opponent is. I do not tire, and cannot be defeated.
avatar
Nightmare
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Posts : 1703
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 26
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Stopping Power Pro?

Post by oUJENo on Thu May 13, 2010 9:01 am

Ffs. You always have a way to win dont you night

There was no need to dish it out though. All i did was give the same answer as you.


Last edited by oUJENo on Thu May 13, 2010 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Defend myself. lol)

oUJENo
4th Prestige
4th Prestige

Posts : 3084
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Stopping Power Pro?

Post by Jackarseboyz on Thu May 13, 2010 9:36 am

Oh that must be why i havent been getting 1 hit kills lol, i havent unlocked FMJ... thanks guys xD




oUJENo wrote:There is no denying you are an atractive guy, so why not? lol
oUJENo wrote:yeah it is. Especialy when the rpg is inaccurate as a cumshot.
avatar
Jackarseboyz
7th Prestige
7th Prestige

Posts : 4876
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 24
Location : Newcastle, NSW

http://www.warez-bb.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Stopping Power Pro?

Post by oUJENo on Thu May 13, 2010 9:38 am

Sorry that i didnt bring this up before. Fmj does not have any effect on body damage only bullet penetration through objects.

oUJENo
4th Prestige
4th Prestige

Posts : 3084
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Stopping Power Pro?

Post by Jackarseboyz on Thu May 13, 2010 9:40 am

Yes i already knew that -.- but im a shit sniper and always go through objects or what not

Thanks anyway though




oUJENo wrote:There is no denying you are an atractive guy, so why not? lol
oUJENo wrote:yeah it is. Especialy when the rpg is inaccurate as a cumshot.
avatar
Jackarseboyz
7th Prestige
7th Prestige

Posts : 4876
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 24
Location : Newcastle, NSW

http://www.warez-bb.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Stopping Power Pro?

Post by kris9797 on Fri May 14, 2010 1:49 am

actually ujen fmj DOES give more damage






thanks tom and cody for the awsome sigs

Jackarseboyz wrote:Free porn and a couple of forums = fapping material for ujen
avatar
kris9797
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1250
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 21
Location : Coffs Harbour

Back to top Go down

Re: Stopping Power Pro?

Post by Jackarseboyz on Fri May 14, 2010 2:35 am

It only gives more damage through objects, not normal damage. Not sure on snipers, but normal weapons theres no normal damage bonus




oUJENo wrote:There is no denying you are an atractive guy, so why not? lol
oUJENo wrote:yeah it is. Especialy when the rpg is inaccurate as a cumshot.
avatar
Jackarseboyz
7th Prestige
7th Prestige

Posts : 4876
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 24
Location : Newcastle, NSW

http://www.warez-bb.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Stopping Power Pro?

Post by Synysterr-- on Fri May 14, 2010 6:54 am

Its not a 100% chance you'll get a OHK with a sniper (im talking bout the intervention here haha)

If it hits the chest and above, its a OHK. If its any of the limbs, then most likely 2 shots.

Synysterr--
Major General
Major General

Posts : 1324
Join date : 2009-11-19
Age : 22
Location : Adelaide, Mount Barker

Back to top Go down

Re: Stopping Power Pro?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum