Aussie Undisputed Elites
Welcome back bro!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Aussie Undisputed Elites
Welcome back bro!
Aussie Undisputed Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So who can get on for mondays myclan match

+9
Jackarseboyz
jacko333
hunterand1
rage137
tyler2316
Kaos_187
miss_mon
InfernoBR
Macca_96
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So who can get on for mondays myclan match - Page 2 Empty Re: So who can get on for mondays myclan match

Post by YZUNIT Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:23 am

Team so far is hunter mossy jacko yzunit miss mon and we need one more player cam everyone be on at least 1 hour earlier then match, I don't know why ppl who didn't show up weds Thursday or Friday are even pointing at the idea, no one was on and that's disappointing, can everyone be on please at 6 30 qld and nsw time

YZUNIT
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

So who can get on for mondays myclan match - Page 2 Empty Re: So who can get on for mondays myclan match

Post by miss_mon Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:21 am

so this is for monday nightts team right?
and if soo i should be able to play but have a reserve just in casse cause im suppose to be banned for a month but i dont think thats going to happen and i rekon u should put kaos in because hes got some goood talent now and btw who we playing
miss_mon
miss_mon
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit-19 Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:20 am

I can be on to help you guys with the training if you need it?
Unit-19
Unit-19
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by stealo Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:05 am

i can be there to train as well, even play if short. wifey is away for a week, so got plenty of time after 5.30pm everyday.

stealo
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaos_187 Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:53 am

thanx miss mon for suggesting me at one stage there YZ said i might be on the team but i guess things change. do what you guys think is best for the team thats the main thing but either way i'll be on if you need me.
Kaos_187
Kaos_187
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by jacko333 Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:30 pm

YZUNIT wrote:Team so far is hunter mossy jacko yzunit miss mon and we need one more player cam everyone be on at least 1 hour earlier then match, I don't know why ppl who didn't show up weds Thursday or Friday are even pointing at the idea, no one was on and that's disappointing, can everyone be on please at 6 30 qld and nsw time

Why was i listed in the team when i said i couldn't connect to the net with my ps3, my inactivity after that point shoulda given you the clue i wasn't going to be there. It got fucked fully yesterday so i couldn't even get on here to say anything.
jacko333
jacko333
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

Post by mossy20 Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:32 pm

dont worry i told yz you couldnt make it
mossy20
mossy20
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by miss_mon Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:42 pm

how kum YZ was wondering then(just asking) im slitly confused
miss_mon
miss_mon
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by jacko333 Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:47 pm

So am i
jacko333
jacko333
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2