Aussie Undisputed Elites
Welcome back bro!

FAL shotgun...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FAL shotgun...

Post by hunterand1 on Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:32 pm

What is the deal with it?
Its crazy it shoots about 60 meters ! (not joking)
it doesnt do much damage but the range on it is like a handgun !
Its not hard to get so everyone should try it out...



Sorry reyno, your sig was sick, but this is just amazing.
avatar
hunterand1
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 1048
Join date : 2009-11-19
Age : 24
Location : Montrose, Melbourne

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=feed&story_fbi

Back to top Go down

Re: FAL shotgun...

Post by rage137 on Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:10 pm

Interesting, so is it just the fal shotgun, does it seem to have a much longer range than putting a shotgun on other assault rifles?



Nightmare wrote:Got that shit?
Charlie. Uniform. November. Tango!
So zip it.
avatar
rage137
2nd Prestige
2nd Prestige

Posts : 2621
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 31
Location : Townsville, QLD

Back to top Go down

Re: FAL shotgun...

Post by Jackarseboyz on Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:24 pm

Never ever used a shotgun on any weapon, ive unlocked it but




oUJENo wrote:There is no denying you are an atractive guy, so why not? lol
oUJENo wrote:yeah it is. Especialy when the rpg is inaccurate as a cumshot.
avatar
Jackarseboyz
7th Prestige
7th Prestige

Posts : 4876
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 24
Location : Newcastle, NSW

http://www.warez-bb.org

Back to top Go down

Re: FAL shotgun...

Post by oUJENo on Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:11 pm

YEah it has crazy range. Very little damage though. It pwns in hardcore.

oUJENo
4th Prestige
4th Prestige

Posts : 3084
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: FAL shotgun...

Post by x-CODY9428 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:16 am

yer i think the ACR is alright aswell but FAL kicks ass with it. like you can get cross map shots on Afghan but takes a few shots but its fun to try and muck around with but yer as UJEN said its only good in hardcore





Eat A Dick Cunt
avatar
x-CODY9428
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Posts : 1558
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 23
Location : Brisbane, Queensland

http://www.youtube.com/user/buhagiar08?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Re: FAL shotgun...

Post by gollum 988 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:56 am

ill get it and have a good go with it it wont be hard to get thats 1 game of demolition with 1 man army for me... Smile
avatar
gollum 988
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Posts : 114
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 21
Location : coffs harbour, nsw, australia

Back to top Go down

Re: FAL shotgun...

Post by Jackarseboyz on Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:05 am

And danger close Very Happy




oUJENo wrote:There is no denying you are an atractive guy, so why not? lol
oUJENo wrote:yeah it is. Especialy when the rpg is inaccurate as a cumshot.
avatar
Jackarseboyz
7th Prestige
7th Prestige

Posts : 4876
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 24
Location : Newcastle, NSW

http://www.warez-bb.org

Back to top Go down

Re: FAL shotgun...

Post by miss_mon on Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:59 am

ass well as the tar with a undermounted shotgun its really effective
avatar
miss_mon
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 241
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 23
Location : brisbane austalia

Back to top Go down

Re: FAL shotgun...

Post by hunterand1 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:33 am

Yeah the other guns are alright but im pretty sure this glitch/ weird thing is only on the FAL



Sorry reyno, your sig was sick, but this is just amazing.
avatar
hunterand1
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 1048
Join date : 2009-11-19
Age : 24
Location : Montrose, Melbourne

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=feed&story_fbi

Back to top Go down

Re: FAL shotgun...

Post by x-CODY9428 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:23 am

hunterand1 wrote:Yeah the other guns are alright but im pretty sure this glitch/ weird thing is only on the FAL
Yer I don't think it's actually a glitch it's just that the shotgun attachment's range and accuracy goes off by the primary weapon and I'm pretty sure the FAL has good range and accuracy and a similar effect would occur with the ACR if ya get me lol





Eat A Dick Cunt
avatar
x-CODY9428
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Posts : 1558
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 23
Location : Brisbane, Queensland

http://www.youtube.com/user/buhagiar08?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Re: FAL shotgun...

Post by oUJENo on Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:26 am

LaZy_BoY_94 wrote:
hunterand1 wrote:Yeah the other guns are alright but im pretty sure this glitch/ weird thing is only on the FAL
Yer I don't think it's actually a glitch it's just that the shotgun attachment's range and accuracy goes off by the primary weapon and I'm pretty sure the FAL has good range and accuracy and a similar effect would occur with the ACR if ya get me lol

Actually that makes heaps of sense...

oUJENo
4th Prestige
4th Prestige

Posts : 3084
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: FAL shotgun...

Post by Nightmare on Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:37 pm

LaZy_BoY_94 wrote:
the shotgun attachment's range and accuracy goes off by the primary weapon
It might be just me..
But could you please clarify?

WARNING:
Below may contain extreme amounts of stupid and therefore may not be taken 100% seriously in context.
I very may well be proven so very wrong that this post will turn into a laughing stock.
However I may be right to the point where other posts are made redundant.
It really can swing 50/50.
Right.. We clear?
Good. Continue. Smile

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you mean hipfire then it is easy to say all Assault Rifle guns are the same hipfire accuracy if not very similar.
If you mean range then once again almost all Assault Rifle guns have the same range.
The only different is in terms of accuracy. However the FAL being a single fire gun is only limited by its speed in which it fires bullets. So a single fire is obviusly going to be more accurate. Then a burst, then an auto.

The fewer shells spent shooting then the more accurate your gun will be.
One round zoomed in with the ACR will have a much greater average accuracy then 30 auto fire rounds. Even 10 rounds will warrant an overall better accuracy.

So what I see here is that almost every Assault Rifle has fairly decent (70%) accuracy rating and fairly decent (65-80%) range.
The FAL's accuracy would technically be 100% if you fired a single bullet (which makes it favourable for hardcore) and the ACR's would float around 90-95% Of course in saying this turn a FAL into an Auto or an ACR into a Single and the same accuracy will be achieved by both. Again the range of both guns is very similar and very seldomly do you have to fire across such large maps with the ACR or FAL. However in my time of playing i have fired a FAL across Wasteland and connected with a target where sometimes I find myself a tad short with the same distance and the ACR.

In short. The FAL and ACR are extremely similar in both Range and Accuracy setting (if one is reversed to Single/Auto vice versa) so you cannot possibly say that the Rifle Mounted shotgun is done by that standard (the quote at the top of my post) as some guns tend to have better range than the ACR; albiet worse accuracy.

Unless of course in total you are talking about Range AND Accuracy stacking onto one. Then the FAL has the ACR beat. Then again the M16A4 is a very close contender. So why doesn't the M16's RMS (Rifle Mounted Shotgun) come not even halfway of the distance from the ACR and FAL?







I get stronger in direct proportion to how strong my opponent is. I do not tire, and cannot be defeated.
avatar
Nightmare
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Posts : 1703
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 26
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: FAL shotgun...

Post by kris9797 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:45 pm

i might have to try it






thanks tom and cody for the awsome sigs

Jackarseboyz wrote:Free porn and a couple of forums = fapping material for ujen
avatar
kris9797
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 1250
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 21
Location : Coffs Harbour

Back to top Go down

Re: FAL shotgun...

Post by rage137 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:47 pm

Nightmare wrote:
LaZy_BoY_94 wrote:
the shotgun attachment's range and accuracy goes off by the primary weapon
It might be just me..
But could you please clarify?

WARNING:
Below may contain extreme amounts of stupid and therefore may not be taken 100% seriously in context.
I very may well be proven so very wrong that this post will turn into a laughing stock.
However I may be right to the point where other posts are made redundant.
It really can swing 50/50.
Right.. We clear?
Good. Continue. Smile

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you mean hipfire then it is easy to say all Assault Rifle guns are the same hipfire accuracy if not very similar.
If you mean range then once again almost all Assault Rifle guns have the same range.
The only different is in terms of accuracy. However the FAL being a single fire gun is only limited by its speed in which it fires bullets. So a single fire is obviusly going to be more accurate. Then a burst, then an auto.

The fewer shells spent shooting then the more accurate your gun will be.
One round zoomed in with the ACR will have a much greater average accuracy then 30 auto fire rounds. Even 10 rounds will warrant an overall better accuracy.

So what I see here is that almost every Assault Rifle has fairly decent (70%) accuracy rating and fairly decent (65-80%) range.
The FAL's accuracy would technically be 100% if you fired a single bullet (which makes it favourable for hardcore) and the ACR's would float around 90-95% Of course in saying this turn a FAL into an Auto or an ACR into a Single and the same accuracy will be achieved by both. Again the range of both guns is very similar and very seldomly do you have to fire across such large maps with the ACR or FAL. However in my time of playing i have fired a FAL across Wasteland and connected with a target where sometimes I find myself a tad short with the same distance and the ACR.

In short. The FAL and ACR are extremely similar in both Range and Accuracy setting (if one is reversed to Single/Auto vice versa) so you cannot possibly say that the Rifle Mounted shotgun is done by that standard (the quote at the top of my post) as some guns tend to have better range than the ACR; albiet worse accuracy.

Unless of course in total you are talking about Range AND Accuracy stacking onto one. Then the FAL has the ACR beat. Then again the M16A4 is a very close contender. So why doesn't the M16's RMS (Rifle Mounted Shotgun) come not even halfway of the distance from the ACR and FAL?




haha not really, I see where both of you are coming from



Nightmare wrote:Got that shit?
Charlie. Uniform. November. Tango!
So zip it.
avatar
rage137
2nd Prestige
2nd Prestige

Posts : 2621
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 31
Location : Townsville, QLD

Back to top Go down

Re: FAL shotgun...

Post by x-CODY9428 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:46 pm

Nightmare wrote:
LaZy_BoY_94 wrote:
the shotgun attachment's range and accuracy goes off by the primary weapon
It might be just me..
But could you please clarify?


I think I've may herd that in a video or something before? But it's also just my theory that does seem plausible





Eat A Dick Cunt
avatar
x-CODY9428
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Posts : 1558
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 23
Location : Brisbane, Queensland

http://www.youtube.com/user/buhagiar08?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Re: FAL shotgun...

Post by Jackarseboyz on Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:42 pm

O.o

Or maybe this is how the developers did it:





oUJENo wrote:There is no denying you are an atractive guy, so why not? lol
oUJENo wrote:yeah it is. Especialy when the rpg is inaccurate as a cumshot.
avatar
Jackarseboyz
7th Prestige
7th Prestige

Posts : 4876
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 24
Location : Newcastle, NSW

http://www.warez-bb.org

Back to top Go down

Re: FAL shotgun...

Post by miss_mon on Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:15 am

im sorry if i sound a bit gumbie jumping into this very technical post but wat is that
avatar
miss_mon
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 241
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 23
Location : brisbane austalia

Back to top Go down

Re: FAL shotgun...

Post by Jackarseboyz on Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:43 am

Its a mixer

ie: the dev's just played with switches and toggles to make the gun stats




oUJENo wrote:There is no denying you are an atractive guy, so why not? lol
oUJENo wrote:yeah it is. Especialy when the rpg is inaccurate as a cumshot.
avatar
Jackarseboyz
7th Prestige
7th Prestige

Posts : 4876
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 24
Location : Newcastle, NSW

http://www.warez-bb.org

Back to top Go down

Re: FAL shotgun...

Post by Raptorbones on Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:51 am

They do what they want because they can.

But as not many people use shotgun attachments it doesn't matter. Still OP though.
avatar
Raptorbones
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 23
Join date : 2010-06-17
Location : In a tent with my Sniper

Back to top Go down

Re: FAL shotgun...

Post by gollum 988 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:37 am

yea i got the fal shotgun i was lie wholey shit when i used it in hc headquarters i got some dude from 1 side of favela to the other side !!

its pretty good and the tar shotgun is crap i reckon
avatar
gollum 988
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Posts : 114
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 21
Location : coffs harbour, nsw, australia

Back to top Go down

Re: FAL shotgun...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum