Aussie Undisputed Elites
Welcome back bro!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Aussie Undisputed Elites
Welcome back bro!
Aussie Undisputed Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts, Tips, Tricks etc

+15
Unit-19
the-snake-Dr
rage137
jacko333
Synysterr--
tyler2316
mossy20
Azlex
Macca_96
EnigmaBKR
hunterand1
Jackarseboyz
oUJENo
InfernoBR
x-CODY9428
19 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Thoughts, Tips, Tricks etc - Page 7 Empty Re: Thoughts, Tips, Tricks etc

Post by Jackarseboyz Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:38 am

Its pretty sick getting into random lobbies with people you know from myclan. Happens all the time

Jackarseboyz
7th Prestige
7th Prestige

http://www.warez-bb.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Macca_96 Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:55 am

jacko333 wrote:been playing wager matches a lot lately and its pretty fun, i worked up enough money to play a highroller game but came joint third and only got $6000 meaning i lost $4000. That sucked but anyway i reckon its awesome have you guys been playing them much?

I havent done any high roller games (to afraid lol) but the one where the guns cycle every 45 seconds is fun. Its funny when everybody has a launcher. All u hear are explosions. Gun game is fun too but i cant get into one in the chamber. Its a camp fest
Macca_96
Macca_96
General
General

https://ausieelites.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Synysterr-- Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:07 am

Macca_96 wrote:
jacko333 wrote:been playing wager matches a lot lately and its pretty fun, i worked up enough money to play a highroller game but came joint third and only got $6000 meaning i lost $4000. That sucked but anyway i reckon its awesome have you guys been playing them much?

I havent done any high roller games (to afraid lol) but the one where the guns cycle every 45 seconds is fun. Its funny when everybody has a launcher. All u hear are explosions. Gun game is fun too but i cant get into one in the chamber. Its a camp fest

That's why I hate One in the chamber. I've only played 2 games of it, and pretty much everyone was camping.

Synysterr--
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit-19 Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:12 am

yea some people camp a lot in one in the chamber but every time i have played it i have ran around and pulled off some nice shots, one game i had 10 kills and the next highest was 3, i suppose it really depends on who your vsing.
Unit-19
Unit-19
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by jacko333 Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:53 am

Ye the camping is a problem but you get the odd game that is really good, gun game is my fav then one in the chamber. I hate sticks and stones i always get out in front then lose all my points about 3/4 of the way through and can't get back.

Played another highroller game and came joint second, might try again later.

Last edited by jacko333 on Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistakes)
jacko333
jacko333
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

Post by InfernoBR Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:12 am

when i play one in the chamber Very Happy i camp till im 1 of the last 2 muahah, and yeah tom me and rage just played a game with sckeleton from riot, and chex from nbd, earlier i played with a guy from aSg i think G__S3VEN__G or something like that and 187 from envy? or es but his new account is acemaker and yeah heaps others lolol play with cj frequently but his on my list
InfernoBR
InfernoBR
1st Prestige
1st Prestige

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit-19 Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:32 am

be careful when camping in one in the chamber because i played this one game and was running around and got 7 or 8 kills and then it came down to me and the last guy, he killed me twice and my lives ran out but i still won because i had the most kills and he didn't even place!
Unit-19
Unit-19
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by x-CODY9428 Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:33 am

i was using the cross bow tonight and had heaps of fun with it. i got some ridiculous shots with it a a long range and was on nuketown dom and got like 4 double kills with it in one game and was smashing the noobs with it. i recommend just giving it a go it can come in surprisingly handy and it just really satisfying when u own people with it
x-CODY9428
x-CODY9428
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

https://www.youtube.com/user/buhagiar08?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Post by mossy20 Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:03 pm

i think i have a beast emblem Very Happy should check it out Razz

check this out for a bad spawn, they need to fix this