Aussie Undisputed Elites
Welcome back bro!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Aussie Undisputed Elites
Welcome back bro!
Aussie Undisputed Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything You Need To Know (Minus The Stuff I Don't Know Yet)

+10
rage137
InfernoBR
Nightmare
tyler2316
oUJENo
Jackarseboyz
mossy20
jacko333
Friddles
-aXe-
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Everything You Need To Know (Minus The Stuff I Don't Know Yet) - Page 2 Empty Re: Everything You Need To Know (Minus The Stuff I Don't Know Yet)

Post by mossy20 Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:25 pm

i want this game now! Crying or Very sad

mossy20
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Everything You Need To Know (Minus The Stuff I Don't Know Yet) - Page 2 Empty Re: Everything You Need To Know (Minus The Stuff I Don't Know Yet)

Post by Friddles Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:27 pm

Rage your link looks sooooo gooooood Smile how sick is the face paint and the outfits yiu can buy Smile
Friddles
Friddles
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Friddles Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:59 am

these 'contracts' look awesome. Im hopefully pre-ordering this weekend
Friddles
Friddles
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by x-CODY9428 Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:08 am

Yer i saw all the videos that hutch put up on machinema thr other day of full gameplay looks fucken sick
x-CODY9428
x-CODY9428
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

https://www.youtube.com/user/buhagiar08?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Post by -aXe- Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:42 am

Friddles wrote:these 'contracts' look awesome. Im hopefully pre-ordering this weekend
Pre-ordering now?! I bought the game three months ago >.< I just need it to come out so I can pick it up.
-aXe-
-aXe-
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by mossy20 Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:20 pm

i like the idea of the training mode as well i hope you can do like 2/4 player training mode so you and your friends can team up
mossy20
mossy20
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by tyler2316 Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:38 pm

mossy20 wrote:i like the idea of the training mode as well i hope you can do like 2/4 player training mode so you and your friends can team up

you can...
tyler2316
tyler2316
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Granty Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:45 pm

Yup, you can play 'Combat Training' as it is called, with mates either on your side or on the opposition's. It'd be great practicing with weapons, tactics, etc. Also, the campaign will NOT be coop Sad

Here's a link to an interview with a Treyarch developer devulging some info on the Combat Training mode and the like- just pretty much extrapolating on the whole game.

Part 1 - http://www.viddler.com/explore/gamertagradio/videos/246/
Part 2 - http://www.viddler.com/explore/gamertagradio/videos/249/
Part 3 - http://www.viddler.com/explore/gamertagradio/videos/251/

Enjoy Very Happy
Granty
Granty
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackarseboyz Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:19 pm

Multiplayer:
# Highest level of rank is level 50 and prestige mode is still in online ranks.
# Some campaign levels will be based off multiplayer maps instead of the typical vice-versa. This change is because some multiplayer maps had been made before the campaign was finalized.
# In-game currency will be used to purchase weapons and upgrades.
# In the Black Ops rank system, the player must level up to unlock weapons for purchase.
# Split screen online for the Xbox 360 has been implemented.
(Fuck i hope we get this too!)

Gametypes:
# Team Deathmatch will return; however, points for headshots and other bonuses will be added to the team's score.
# Capture the Flag
# Search and Destroy
# Demolition
# Hardcore Team Deathmatch
# Headquarters
# Sabotage
# Domination
# Combat Training: Fight against enemy AI in a training mode

CoD Points:

CoD Points are a new major feature of Black Ops. CoD Points will become the new in-game currency and will allow players to buy weapons, attachments, and Contracts. In addition to this, players are also allowed to wager these points in certain game modes.
Contracts

Contracts:

Contracts are a new system in addition to the classic challenge system in Black Ops. A player is able to buy a contract with CoD Points, which will then direct them to complete an object. Completion of a contract will yield a higher CoD point payout than what was originally paid for the contract itself.

Create a Class/All Weapons/Attachments/Perks (Basically what they are)/Killstreaks here:

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Call_of_Duty:_Black_Ops

* Treyarch has confirmed that it will be close to impossible to use any kind of mods in Call of Duty: Black Ops.
* Matchmaking is being changed so that it is easier for friends to play together.
* Activision has denied that a public beta for Black Ops will be released. Click here
Jackarseboyz
Jackarseboyz
7th Prestige
7th Prestige

http://www.warez-bb.org

Back to top Go down

Post by tyler2316 Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:31 am

no public beta, activision are the biggest tools -_-
tyler2316
tyler2316
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by tyler2316 Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:34 am

here are the camouflage's and reticule's
CAMOUFLAGE

-None
-Dusty
-Ice
-Red
-Olive
-Nevada
-Sahara
-ERDL
-Tiger
-Berlin
-Warsaw
-Siberia
-Yukon
-Woodland
-Flora
-CLASSIFIED

RETICLE DESIGN

-Dot
-Semi-Circle
-Lines With Dot
-Circle
-Smiley Face
-Arrows Horizontal
-Arrows Vertical
-Arrows With Dot
-Bones
-Burst
-Circle Within A Circle
-Circle
-Circle Outline
-Circle Outline With DOt
-Circle With Crosshairs
-Circle With Outer Lines
-Circle with Inner Lines
-Circle With Arrows
-Circle With Triangles
-Outer Crosshairs
-Small Crosshairs
-Large Crosshairs
-Crosshairs
-Crosshairs With Dot
-Diamond
-Diamond Outline
-Heart
-Radiation
-Skull
-Square
-Square Outline
-Square With Crosshairs
-Star
-Three Dots
-Treyarch
-Triangle
-Outer triangles
-X
-X With Dot
-Ying Yang

RETICLE COLOR

-Red
-Green
-Blue
-Purple
-Teal
-Yellow
-Orange
tyler2316
tyler2316
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Friddles Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:38 am

with the camo's one is classified. Maybe we might see gold return ??
Friddles
Friddles
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by oUJENo Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:59 am

Friddles wrote:with the camo's one is classified. Maybe we might see gold return ??

I fucking hope so.

oUJENo
4th Prestige
4th Prestige

Back to top Go down

Post by tyler2316 Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:08 am

yeah that's what people are thinking, it would be sooooooo good.
tyler2316
tyler2316
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by mossy20 Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:51 am

i want spilt screen multiplayer that would be awesome
mossy20
mossy20
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by tyler2316 Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:32 am

we will definitely get it in my opinion. we only know xbox have it because we have saw videos of the game on xbox and not ps3. unless Microsoft have paid so they are the only ones with the feature i doubt we will not get it.
tyler2316
tyler2316
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by -aXe- Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:14 am

Xbox has it because Xbox allows you to sign into two IDs at the same time. Until PS3 lets you do it, I doubt it'll come our way. Unless they do like R2 and make the second players PSN look like aXe_MuRDeR_BoY [2]

Slapped a nice fat update into the OP. Not sure if you guys mentioned any of it yet. Have more to put up later.
-aXe-
-aXe-
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Macca_96 Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:10 pm

Warhawk had a split screen online so 2 ppl could play on 1 console. the names were like axe said... Macca_96, Macca_96 2 or sumthing
Macca_96
Macca_96
General
General

https://ausieelites.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by InfernoBR Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:15 pm

-aXe- wrote:
Killstreaks-

First a note, killstreaks don't stack. You personally have to kill the indicated number of people with your guns and equipment. Any kills you get from killstreaks do NOT go towards the ones after it.

so does this mean your ks doesnt count toward your next one, so if you want a gunship (11) you have to get it with just your gun and eqioment not with KS aswell?
InfernoBR
InfernoBR
1st Prestige
1st Prestige

Back to top Go down

Post by mossy20 Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:16 pm

yes
mossy20
mossy20
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by InfernoBR Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:23 pm

fucking gayyy, so basically 11 ks by your self to get a gunship thats hardd, it would of been better if they stacked but still didnt count you know
InfernoBR
InfernoBR
1st Prestige
1st Prestige

Back to top Go down

Post by rage137 Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:33 pm

I don't mind the idea, just means there will be less shit flying around all the time to get killed by. Higher killstreaks are really going to have to be earned. I think I'm going to find myself using lower killstreaks mostly.
rage137
rage137
2nd Prestige
2nd Prestige

Back to top Go down

Post by Macca_96 Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:42 pm

i cant believe their gonna bring tac insertion back. i hope they will counter for boosters somehow or ppl will be boosting for gunships etc
Macca_96
Macca_96
General
General

https://ausieelites.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by -aXe- Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:59 pm

INF3RNO-BR wrote:fucking gayyy, so basically 11 ks by your self to get a gunship thats hardd, it would of been better if they stacked but still didnt count you know
That's the whole purpose. It's supposed to be hard to get the rewards. You're one of those people that sit in a corner when your Harrier comes out so you can get more kills and not die right? You might as well just stay on MW2.
-aXe-
-aXe-
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by mossy20 Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:12 pm

i enjoy your harshness
mossy20
mossy20
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackarseboyz Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:40 pm

He doesnt hold back.

I think BO should just do what R2, Warhawk and LBP do and allow Jackarseboyz(2). Thats what Halo does on xbox as Ps3 allows multiple accounts to sign in, just not multiple network accounts
Jackarseboyz
Jackarseboyz
7th Prestige
7th Prestige

http://www.warez-bb.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next