Aussie Undisputed Elites
Welcome back bro!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Aussie Undisputed Elites
Welcome back bro!
Aussie Undisputed Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

READ!!! IF YOU WANT TO BE INVOLVED IN THE CLAN VID!!!

+14
mossy20
Nightmare
jedz
x-CODY9428
crowz
Unit-19
rage137
InfernoBR
hunterand1
bElLtON
Avalanche_666
Azlex
Jackarseboyz
HD_MaGiiKzZ
18 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

READ!!! IF YOU WANT TO BE INVOLVED IN THE CLAN VID!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: READ!!! IF YOU WANT TO BE INVOLVED IN THE CLAN VID!!!

Post by Jackarseboyz Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:37 am

My understanding that it is like an action movie, and each member (the 13 listed) is getting a character introduction; then probably a montage type thing afterwards Smile

???

Jackarseboyz
7th Prestige
7th Prestige

http://www.warez-bb.org

Back to top Go down

READ!!! IF YOU WANT TO BE INVOLVED IN THE CLAN VID!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: READ!!! IF YOU WANT TO BE INVOLVED IN THE CLAN VID!!!

Post by crowz Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:09 am

ill be in plz???

crowz
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackarseboyz Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:18 am

As long as you're there sunday Smile

Talk to inferno, hes organising it all
Jackarseboyz
Jackarseboyz
7th Prestige
7th Prestige

Back to top Go down

Post by HD_MaGiiKzZ Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:48 am

Okay as Jack said, it'll be an action movie style at the start, that'll take about an hour to do if we can't get our act together, the next hour will be spent recording matches with an AuE only party and we'll short out the names and replace them with the 13 listed, and yeah almost a full members list in the Cred's
HD_MaGiiKzZ
HD_MaGiiKzZ
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by crowz Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:32 pm

ill try and be there, but what time?? Spam Maniac

crowz
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by HD_MaGiiKzZ Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:55 am

It's from 2-4 Nsw and Vic and 1-3 Qld idk what the times are anywhere else soz :/
HD_MaGiiKzZ
HD_MaGiiKzZ
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by hunterand1 Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:11 am

i have a problem with that list, well not a problem, just a thing, i dont think montbro bro should be in it, seeing as he hasn't been on in forevvvvver ! slack dylan slack.

and should we introduce the clan battling teams? or the senior members.... *cough* i just really want to be in it *cough* Very Happy
hunterand1
hunterand1
Colonel
Colonel

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=feed&story_fbi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackarseboyz Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:20 am

Everyone will be in it one way or another. How is yet to be determined - ill have to wait for the footage Smile

And ask him where he is hunter, i sent him a message and a bday one but he may not have noticed it.
Jackarseboyz
Jackarseboyz
7th Prestige
7th Prestige

Back to top Go down

Post by HD_MaGiiKzZ Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:51 pm

Jackarseboyz wrote:Everyone will be in it one way or another. How is yet to be determined - ill have to wait for the footage Smile

And ask him where he is hunter, i sent him a message and a bday one but he may not have noticed it.

What he said ^^^^
HD_MaGiiKzZ
HD_MaGiiKzZ
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by x-CODY9428 Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:20 pm

I wont be home till later that day/night is that gonna be to late?
x-CODY9428
x-CODY9428
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

https://www.youtube.com/user/buhagiar08?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Post by hunterand1 Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:39 am

He said his just busy with stuff like school and shit.
hunterand1
hunterand1
Colonel
Colonel

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=feed&story_fbi

Back to top Go down

Post by jedz Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:16 am

ill b there cos i think its about 11-12 perth time cos my new baby neice is coming round 1pm perth time so most of my time will b takin up after that but im am keen to b in it and will b on all morning sun morning Smile
jedz
jedz
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by InfernoBR Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:31 am

Doubt i'll be able to make this guys im going to be at my GFs and its such an awkard time for me like during the middle of the day? melbourne time so i wont be on till tomorrow night for my NHB match
InfernoBR
InfernoBR
1st Prestige
1st Prestige

Back to top Go down

Post by Azlex Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:16 am

hey i will most likely be there but there is an outside chance i wont be... i hope i will be though, I think their are a few more than that list that need to be mentiones (hunter for 1) but i suppose we can work all that out later, we dont actually need those listed to be there due to editing

Azlex
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by HD_MaGiiKzZ Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:49 am

okay look either you can be there or not, we just need the "stunt doubles"Everyone will be mentioned, but as we said, it's those important members first, I don't know who is or who isn't I'm just the choreographer i 'spose otherwise trust me, I'd be trying to get a main part Razz
HD_MaGiiKzZ
HD_MaGiiKzZ
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackarseboyz Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:18 am

Also... use Cold Blooded Pro Smile
Jackarseboyz
Jackarseboyz
7th Prestige
7th Prestige

Back to top Go down

Post by HD_MaGiiKzZ Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:57 pm

Kk so a couple of guys won't make it ahwell and yeah cold blooded pro reccommended lol k ttyt people, you gonna try to be there jab? I could use the helps
HD_MaGiiKzZ
HD_MaGiiKzZ
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit-19 Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:40 pm

I have cold blooded pro.
Unit-19
Unit-19
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackarseboyz Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:49 pm

iInfernoXx-- wrote:Kk so a couple of guys won't make it ahwell and yeah cold blooded pro reccommended lol k ttyt people, you gonna try to be there jab? I could use the helps
Ill see what i can do
Jackarseboyz
Jackarseboyz
7th Prestige
7th Prestige

Back to top Go down

Post by HD_MaGiiKzZ Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:38 am

Hey look I may not be able to do it anymore but can I convey my ideas through you? Like the smoke bit I think if you do that on sub base going from the side opposite towards the tank and have the smoke from the tunnel to the walk way maybe use four smokes to get better coverage?
HD_MaGiiKzZ
HD_MaGiiKzZ
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by HD_MaGiiKzZ Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:09 am

Okay scratch tht I wormed my way out of the chores I'll be there
HD_MaGiiKzZ
HD_MaGiiKzZ
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:12 am

Hahaha!

If you want some hiding, I'll be more than happy to input my help Razz
Hide in grass with nowhere to be found. Razz
Nightmare
Nightmare
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackarseboyz Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:58 am

Next time we do this. Inferno and i will do a full script write up so we know exactly what is happening and dont have members killing each other -.-

Add me on MSN mate
Jackarseboyz
Jackarseboyz
7th Prestige
7th Prestige

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:01 am

Do not let these people in:
- People who aren't in AuE*
- Trial Members
- Friends of the clan

Basically I want it to be AuE* Members ONLY!
None of this x_Vaper_x faggot and Mossy impersonator people.
Just AuE* Members.. Smile

Trial Members could get Denied, Mates could fuck it up and new members could get "15 Minutes of Fame" then leave..
Nightmare
Nightmare
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

Post by mossy20 Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:01 am

i joined a couple times and saw people who weren't in the clan so i left. might have to consider making our friends list just about exclusive to AuE members

1000th post Very Happy
mossy20
mossy20
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by rage137 Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:02 am

Jackarseboyz wrote:and dont have members killing each other -.-

hahaha that always happens when we attempt something like this, remember the photo shoot last year
rage137
rage137
2nd Prestige
2nd Prestige

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next