Aussie Undisputed Elites
Welcome back bro!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Aussie Undisputed Elites
Welcome back bro!
Aussie Undisputed Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most Amazing Grenade/Semtex/Throwing Knife Kills

+10
tyler2316
rage137
YZUNIT
jacko333
llST3V3ll
Cloud_FFVII_AC
hunterand1
oUJENo
mossy20
Synysterr--
14 posters

Go down

Most Amazing Grenade/Semtex/Throwing Knife Kills Empty Most Amazing Grenade/Semtex/Throwing Knife Kills

Post by Synysterr-- Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:40 pm

Whats your most amazing Greande/Semtex/Throwing knife kill?

I got 4 amazing ones, The first one would have to be at the very start of estate i just threw a semtex towards the enemy spawn........stuck someone, killed him, got first blood Most Amazing Grenade/Semtex/Throwing Knife Kills Icon_cool . The second one would have to be on Underpass (where bomb B is i think) i saw someone down in that alley way up ahead, i threw a semtex, stuck him and killed him. Most Amazing Grenade/Semtex/Throwing Knife Kills Icon_twisted The 3rd one would have to be when i was playing with Jack or Hunter....yesterday, not sure who it was...lol There was 3 seconds left on the timer, their were 5 enemies on the cliff on afghan. And i bet you can guess what i did? Semtex + Stuck = Multi Kill Most Amazing Grenade/Semtex/Throwing Knife Kills Icon_cool . Now the last one would have to be on Skidrow, i just joined a lobby and started playing. I threw a semtex in the garage place (near where the books are). I stuck someone, and then to my surprise, i got a multi kill. I was just like woah. Lol. Most Amazing Grenade/Semtex/Throwing Knife Kills Icon_biggrin

As you can probably tell, I like semtexes...lol

Synysterr--
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

Most Amazing Grenade/Semtex/Throwing Knife Kills Empty Re: Most Amazing Grenade/Semtex/Throwing Knife Kills

Post by mossy20 Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:14 am

yeah semtex is awesome, mine would have to be, well there was a guy on the other team running around with a riot sheild i stuck him evertime i saw him, i lobed a semtex at him i stuck it on his shield he turns around and takes two of his team mates with him lol

another was in terminal the hall why that people shoot across was all smoked up so i threw a throwing knife all the way to the other end and got a kill
mossy20
mossy20
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Most Amazing Grenade/Semtex/Throwing Knife Kills Empty Re: Most Amazing Grenade/Semtex/Throwing Knife Kills

Post by oUJENo Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:57 am

some awesome knife throwing vids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2e3ID9g2_0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cudCajMNRM0

the last one is fucking awesome.

oUJENo
4th Prestige
4th Prestige

Back to top Go down

Post by hunterand1 Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:21 am

Yeah golden i was verusing you and i was one of your victims to the multi kill, but that multi kill was amazing!
my best awesome kill thing, wwas on underpass, knifed 3 guys in a row, turned around and no scoped a dude then walked about 5 steps into that little shack thing knife throw kill. then i cant remember after that Smile
hunterand1
hunterand1
Colonel
Colonel

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=feed&story_fbi

Back to top Go down

Post by mossy20 Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:06 am

the first one he would have kept doing till he did it because if he's that good he wouldnt be on a death streak

the second one was awesome but lucky
mossy20
mossy20
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud_FFVII_AC Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:30 am

lol anyone remember steves amazing grenade from a night ago ?
Cloud_FFVII_AC
Cloud_FFVII_AC
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Synysterr-- Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:24 am

Last night? On scrapyard Steve threw a nade and rolled on the plane (fuselage, whatever) and rolled down into the window of the plane and killed me Most Amazing Grenade/Semtex/Throwing Knife Kills Icon_sad
Luckiest Nade Kill Ever!

Synysterr--
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

Post by llST3V3ll Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:24 am

haha man tht was funny, awsome as wen I would throw a nade and then recive a msg in the chat room sayin like "steve u *** lol"
gd time gd times Razz
llST3V3ll
llST3V3ll
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

https://www.youtube.com/user/1fdbgxrgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Synysterr-- Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:26 pm

Haha yea lol

Synysterr--
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

Post by jacko333 Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:02 am

I died to this awesome nade. i was snipin on the roof that is outside on terminal. The end of my sniper was hanging over the edge of the roof and some guy decided to throw a semtex at it. He somehow hit it and i tried running but it was still on the gun. And then he braged about it for 20 minutes.
jacko333
jacko333
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

Post by YZUNIT Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:09 pm

nice work mate. sounds like in a few of those situations u were very lucky to.
YZUNIT
YZUNIT
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by rage137 Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:09 am

I got a good throwing knife kill last night on the big snow map, I was out in the open and some sniper hit me once and I had the tar-21 which is useless against someone laying down at long range so I just decided to throw a knife and then he shot and killed me and a few seconds after I respawned I got the you killed an enemy after dieing thing and one of the knife challenges completed.

Wish I was recording lol
rage137
rage137
2nd Prestige
2nd Prestige

Back to top Go down

Post by tyler2316 Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:12 am

my best one was yesterday. start of domination at estate i through a knife at A flag and got 1st blood i was so happy yet so sad cause i haven't got my capture card yet Most Amazing Grenade/Semtex/Throwing Knife Kills Icon_sad
tyler2316
tyler2316
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackarseboyz Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:43 am

I once threw one at a random spot in the map with the 3 bridges and got a stuck... I was like Wtf

Then I threw one at a guy and got a stick (he was on the end of terminal hallway) and killed his mate too

Another was in derail got a double kill on the demo thing where the wide open one is. I didn't know anyone was there

Once also got 3 kills by blowing one of them up lol. Yay for my triple kill!
Jackarseboyz
Jackarseboyz
7th Prestige
7th Prestige

http://www.warez-bb.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Synysterr-- Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:41 pm

Yesterday, In a couple matches, all I was using was the throwing knife. On underpass, where bomb A is (In SnD and Demo) i was all the way down that alleyway. I saw him, threw mah knife and got him. I loved that so much. Haha

Synysterr--
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

Post by Macca_96 Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:36 am

oUJENo wrote:some awesome knife throwing vids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2e3ID9g2_0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cudCajMNRM0

the last one is fucking awesome.

Not much skill there. just luck. Especially the second 1
Macca_96
Macca_96
General
General

https://ausieelites.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by oUJENo Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:59 am

Luck still ='s awesome, lol

I once killed a guy with a semtex! Most Amazing Grenade/Semtex/Throwing Knife Kills Icon_eek lol

oUJENo
4th Prestige
4th Prestige

Back to top Go down

Post by Macca_96 Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:43 am

yes indeed
Macca_96
Macca_96
General
General

https://ausieelites.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by oUJENo Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:17 pm

Demolition on terminal.

We had just planted at A (we are spawning at the metal detectors) and i threw a semtex behind the bomb. Got a triple Most Amazing Grenade/Semtex/Throwing Knife Kills Icon_cool

In the same game, We were defending B and we had a riot shield guy blocking the entry (through the tunnel thingy) and so did they, chucked a semtex behind their riot shield guy. Got a triple Most Amazing Grenade/Semtex/Throwing Knife Kills Icon_cool lol

Last edited by oUJENo on Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total

oUJENo
4th Prestige
4th Prestige

Back to top Go down

Post by Matty_P_92 Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:31 pm

yesterday i throw a frag straight up in to the air then i ran off to get away from it & it killed someone that must have been try knife me from the back...lol
Matty_P_92
Matty_P_92
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas9292 Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:25 am

I got a headshot with a predator missile Most Amazing Grenade/Semtex/Throwing Knife Kills Icon_cheers

Thomas9292
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by jacko333 Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:32 am

Didn't realise that was a grenade/semtex or throwing knife lol, maybe that should be in the pred vs sentry topic
jacko333
jacko333
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down