Aussie Undisputed Elites
Welcome back bro!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Aussie Undisputed Elites
Welcome back bro!
Aussie Undisputed Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

boosting lobby... is it wrong?

+13
InfernoBR
Nightmare
oUJENo
pretysichugedic
jacko333
mossy20
Synysterr--
Macca_96
rage137
kris9797
Unit-19
Jackarseboyz
tyler2316
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

is it wrong?

boosting lobby... is it wrong? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap44%boosting lobby... is it wrong? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 4 ]
boosting lobby... is it wrong? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap56%boosting lobby... is it wrong? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 56% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

boosting lobby... is it wrong? - Page 2 Empty Re: boosting lobby... is it wrong?

Post by bElLtON Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:20 am

To be honest, the game is all about the challenge, and the challenges if you choose to complete them you will get better by trying to do so...so by cheating(Boosting what ever you call it) Wont get ya any where.This is just my opinion, i did it on MW1 so really i cant have much of a say but as i said in my opinion its pointless and why not just play normally..??

bElLtON
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

https://www.youtube.com/bElLtOn14

Back to top Go down

boosting lobby... is it wrong? - Page 2 Empty Re: boosting lobby... is it wrong?

Post by miss_mon Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:38 am

yea to be honest nuke boosting is a huge waste of time its ushally the real shit people that do nuke boosting cause they cant earn the emblem and challenges them selves im only 5/10 nukes and not prestiging till i do and wen i do i will be very happy cause i have earnt it ligitly unlike the people that nuke boost
miss_mon
miss_mon
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by gollum 988 Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:34 am

if i never prestiged i would of got the nuke em still but necer as quick as i got it b4
gollum 988
gollum 988
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2