Aussie Undisputed Elites
Welcome back bro!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Aussie Undisputed Elites
Welcome back bro!
Aussie Undisputed Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 1 - TO BE PLAYED BY THE 7th OF AUGUST

+14
Nightmare
oddone
Unit-19
rage137
Azlex
mossy20
Synysterr--
Friddles
InfernoBR
kris9797
montbro1
jacko333
Moores66
Jackarseboyz
18 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Round 1 - TO BE PLAYED BY THE 7th OF AUGUST - Page 4 Empty Re: Round 1 - TO BE PLAYED BY THE 7th OF AUGUST

Post by Friddles Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:08 pm

have you guys thought about a fixture ? like such n such vs such n such 8:30 on __ of august and it they cant make it then they do it at a comprimised time

Friddles
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Back to top Go down

Round 1 - TO BE PLAYED BY THE 7th OF AUGUST - Page 4 Empty Re: Round 1 - TO BE PLAYED BY THE 7th OF AUGUST

Post by jacko333 Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:26 pm

Sort of, like the name of this thread says first round to bne played by 7th of August, unfortunatly when we went to play a couple didn't show and one was called into work. And the moajority of the teams didn't seem to try.
jacko333
jacko333
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

Post by Azlex Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:43 am

okay guys, id like to make a formal apology although its kinda an unforseen circumstance. As i already said i was skiing this w.e and i kinda stuffed my thumb. Torn ligaments and are awaiting to find out if i need surgery. I will therefore be minimally on the playstation for several weeks. And i will be crap for a few more after i can restart. As such i think my team should find a replacement for the tournament as a whole. I will help arrange this as best i can since it is me dropping out (again i apologise). I would like to spectate my teams games if i can. I can host them also which wont be a problem. Sorry about this. I will PM my team and start looking for my replacement aswell.

Azlex
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by mossy20 Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:46 am

noooo! you need those thumbs for playing games Crying or Very sad

thats sucks get better soon
mossy20
mossy20
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Friddles Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:53 am

If you like i could come up with a fixture for three rounds or so, it gives me something to look forward to tomorrow whilst on work experience at coles (so gay), and i'd just like to help out Very Happy
Friddles
Friddles
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by jacko333 Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:54 am

Unlucky mate, no need to apologise as soon as the other team has a replacement we'll play and you can host
jacko333
jacko333
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

Post by Azlex Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:59 am

thanks guys, I have PM'd the others and when they get back to me ill ask a few people if they are keen to fill in

Azlex
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:00 am

Azlex wrote:okay guys, id like to make a formal apology although its kinda an unforseen circumstance. As i already said i was skiing this w.e and i kinda stuffed my thumb. Torn ligaments and are awaiting to find out if i need surgery. I will therefore be minimally on the playstation for several weeks. And i will be crap for a few more after i can restart. As such i think my team should find a replacement for the tournament as a whole. I will help arrange this as best i can since it is me dropping out (again i apologise). I would like to spectate my teams games if i can. I can host them also which wont be a problem. Sorry about this. I will PM my team and start looking for my replacement aswell.

I would like you to host as many matches as you are able to Alex. Smile
Simply because when you hosted ZeRo vs. Bravo it was done PERFECTLY with absolutely no drawbacks.
I don't think anybody got 1 Bar at all during that match.

You are welcome to spectate any match you desire as well Smile
Nightmare
Nightmare
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

Post by Azlex Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:07 am

thanks nightmare, Ill keep an eye on when matches are being played and try be on to host as many as possible.

Azlex
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by pretysichugedic Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:56 am

Hey Azlex got ur PM wud like 2 express my interest 2 join ur place thanks again. Smile
pretysichugedic
pretysichugedic
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Synysterr-- Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:58 am

Just got word that BrisingEagleEye won't be able to play as well. He's got a lot of study to do.

And pretysichugedic, Belton has already taken his place.
So, instead of you taken Azlex's place, you can take BrisingEagleEye's place.

But since Belton went on that fishing trip and won't come back next week, BrisingEagleEye might come back at around the same time Belton does.

So it might not be a permanent spot.

Synysterr--
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

Post by Azlex Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:28 am

okay so goldy is the only team member who managed to stay strong. haha well done. Glad you could sort out a team. Hope you do well. You still def have my support

Azlex
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by jacko333 Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:31 am

We'll wait for your group to be together. or until most of the other teams have played their matches then you can substitute. Cause it doesn't make sense playin with subs cause if my team wins then we didn't exactly beat your team we beat another team and vis versa if you won.
jacko333
jacko333
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:52 am

I don't really want ANY subs at all unless it is absolutely necessary (Azlex and his thumb)

Ben can finish his study soon and find a night where he can play. In that instance Belton has already taken Azlexes spot. So unless Ben comes down with some insane illness or physical harm; no more subs.

Remember this is a game about tactics as well. So too many subs strays from the point of learning habits of the opposite team. Not to mention Spectation IS ALLOWED. So you have to use all kinda of things to observe so you can see what you are up against. No point having 3 original team members and 2 are inable to play. I would like to limit the subs to 1 and 2 ONLY IF IT IS A DIRE EMERGENCY.
Nightmare
Nightmare
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

Post by Synysterr-- Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:53 am

When I read that Azlex ruined his thumb, I knew straight away that this would leave our team in a bit of trouble.

Azlex obviously can't play for another couple months, and EagleEye might be gone for just awhile. We can wait for EagleEye, but I don't think your team would want to wait a couple months till Azlex's thumb heals. Haha

So we need at least 1 sub/replacement.

Synysterr--
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:59 am

I'm allowing one.
But what I'm saying is Ben won't study 24/7
So there will be a time/date on the upcoming weekend which will see him able to play. It is only an hour game. IF THAT!

I'm just trying to limit the confusion. Such as 1 swaps with 3. 3 Swaps with 2. 2 Swaps with 1. 1 Leaves. 4 Comes in and Swaps with 3. 3 Throws a party and 10 isn't allowed to come because he is homosexual.
Know what I mean? It would be one giant clusterfuck if we allowed it all.
Nightmare
Nightmare
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackarseboyz Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:00 am

oUJENo is meant to be organising the game for rage and i against team alpha
Jackarseboyz
Jackarseboyz
7th Prestige
7th Prestige

http://www.warez-bb.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Azlex Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:05 am

hahah lol nightmare. Just like to say though... although spectating IS ALLOWED. if im hosting i want to request a free spot on each team so i can jump back and forth to check its all running smoothly for you... ask people to leave, check people are using allowed classes etc.
Also jackarse post up your time in here and ill do my best to be available to host if you would like.

Azlex
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by hunterand1 Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:06 am

Jackarseboyz wrote:oUJENo is meant to be organising the game for rage and i against team alpha

Me and Ujen are doing it now.
hunterand1
hunterand1
Colonel
Colonel

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=feed&story_fbi

Back to top Go down

Post by InfernoBR Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:32 am

hunterand1 wrote:Me and Ujen are doing it now.

Kinky Wink
InfernoBR
InfernoBR
1st Prestige
1st Prestige

Back to top Go down

Post by rage137 Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:40 pm

Whilst spectating is allowed, if the host can't handle the amount of players and spectators start noticing the players lagging then they should leave. I can host decently but any more then 12 in the lobby and people start getting lag.
rage137
rage137
2nd Prestige
2nd Prestige

Back to top Go down

Post by Azlex Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:24 am

Hey, can people please post when their matches are on here coz id like to host some if i can. Ill post back here if i can do it.
Cheers

Azlex
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackarseboyz Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:30 am

Team Alpha vs Team Whiskey -> Thursday night after 6pm EST
Jackarseboyz
Jackarseboyz
7th Prestige
7th Prestige

http://www.warez-bb.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Azlex Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:22 am

okay... ill try get on as early as i can after that to host.. I cant guarantee that though as 6 is a bit early for me. The later the game the more likely it is for me to be able to make it but ill get on when i can and see where you are up to

Azlex
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by x-CODY9428 Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:47 am

ohhk we have set a date for our game next tuesday and i have messaged JEDZ to see if he's available but not trezza yet but is he still in AuE*
x-CODY9428
x-CODY9428
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

https://www.youtube.com/user/buhagiar08?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Post by InfernoBR Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:08 am

i believe he still is just have to message him on PSN if his not which i think he is, you can replace
InfernoBR
InfernoBR
1st Prestige
1st Prestige

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next