Aussie Undisputed Elites
Welcome back bro!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Aussie Undisputed Elites
Welcome back bro!
Aussie Undisputed Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules & Game Modes - UNDER REVIEW

+7
Synysterr--
mossy20
rage137
Nightmare
tyler2316
jacko333
Jackarseboyz
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Rules & Game Modes - UNDER REVIEW - Page 3 Empty Re: Rules & Game Modes - UNDER REVIEW

Post by jacko333 Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:50 am

i don't have trouble with it most of the time but the few times someone kills me with it annoys me, also a good player shouldn't need to use that kind of perk

jacko333
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

Rules & Game Modes - UNDER REVIEW - Page 3 Empty Re: Rules & Game Modes - UNDER REVIEW

Post by mossy20 Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:16 am

normally good players don't...

i had that happen in cod4 i had the primary out instead of the pistol.
mossy20
mossy20
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:22 am

Jackarseboyz wrote:
And fine ill make my own comp if you cancel this. Simple.
Then the same thign will happen Tom.
Someone will not agree and then you have done a complete 360.
No matter what happens in life you CANNOT impress and help everyone. I have come to see that over the last Year and this (be it as an example) is where it starts.

The rules are made by the officials who run it. Do you think any Politician would ever listen to a Commoner on how to run their party? I don't think so. They try to do whats best, which is what we are doing. If we trod on fingers, we are sorry. But in the end this is run by US.

Now to clear some things up.
Steady Aim. Only usefull close combat spray and long range sniping. If you Snipe you leave yourself open to close combat unless you get bullshit lucky with a No-Scope.

Commando. I swear to god everyone who i see with this is fucking invincible during the commando lunge. Whether it is 50 feet or 5 feet. Seeing as we haven't banned Lightweight and Marathon what stops people running around Knife Monkeying everyone? You don't need a Tactical Knife to Commando Lunge.

Last Stand. A second chance every time you die. So we banned it.
Final Stand:
A second chance 1/3-1/4 Times (Hardline Pro)

Shotguns: AA-12, Striker, M1014. Semi-Auto Shotguns. Easy kills and fast shots. No delay in shot-to-shot. (aka: Pump on SPAS and 1887)

Martynub: Who would drop a fucking grenade when they die? How cheap do you really have to be.... REALLY.

Machine Pistols: You can use them. Simple. Just not Akimbo.
I have killed someone in 1 Burst of the Raffica. Especially that we are playing a Hardcore game. Makes it all the more easier to kill.
Nightmare
Nightmare
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

Post by kris9797 Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:04 am

when this start??
kris9797
kris9797
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:23 pm

When we figure out everyones problem with what we have set up.

On the other side; whenever you can schedule your match with the Opposite Team.
Nightmare
Nightmare
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

Post by jacko333 Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 am

so was anything done about the two SnD games, cause the matches are being played soon.
jacko333
jacko333
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

Post by jacko333 Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:24 am

Love the response i got to my question. So nothing been done about the two SnD game types. If it gets to that point our teams may just come to a comprimse on a game type.
jacko333
jacko333
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackarseboyz Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:50 am

Fair enough Smile
Jackarseboyz
Jackarseboyz
7th Prestige
7th Prestige

http://www.warez-bb.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Azlex Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:48 pm

i havent actually read through all of this. Im fine with whatever rules and mode you end up deciding on. HOWEVER, i would not like to play the 3rd person cage match. im not sure about everyone else but i think most will be in the same boat. I never play this, dont know how to play this... played it once for 2 rounds and decided i bought cod as a fps... not that crap.
just my 2 cents. if it goes in anyway ill still play it... im not really that fussed i just dont really want to play it.

Azlex
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by jacko333 Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:50 pm

i agree with that
jacko333
jacko333
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

Post by InfernoBR Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:39 am

i dont think any of us play this butt we thought we would join it in, just to give people ago, its objective game so if shouldnt matter as much
InfernoBR
InfernoBR
1st Prestige
1st Prestige

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3