Aussie Undisputed Elites
Welcome back bro!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Aussie Undisputed Elites
Welcome back bro!
Aussie Undisputed Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Ops’ Sniper Rifles Will Get “Tweaks” Says Treyarch

+14
Macca_96
EN73RN41_G10RY
Moores66
InfernoBR
kris9797
mossy20
x-CODY9428
rage137
gollum 988
Friddles
MyOwnInsanity
last12
oUJENo
hunterand1
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Black Ops’ Sniper Rifles Will Get “Tweaks” Says Treyarch - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Ops’ Sniper Rifles Will Get “Tweaks” Says Treyarch

Post by Moores66 Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:07 am

just set the steady aim perk to 20% instead of 5%, thats what the competetive snipers are doing lol

Moores66
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Black Ops’ Sniper Rifles Will Get “Tweaks” Says Treyarch - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Ops’ Sniper Rifles Will Get “Tweaks” Says Treyarch

Post by InfernoBR Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:19 am

ive finieshed school? so my sleeping pattern changes 2 in the morning is now my sleeping time and 10 or 12 i wake up Smile
InfernoBR
InfernoBR
1st Prestige
1st Prestige

Back to top Go down

Post by EN73RN41_G10RY Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:40 am

sniping in a game like black ops and mw2 is pointless. one reason that is its not bc2 or moh. so no big maps or anything. black ops is more of a fast paced game making snipers pre much a dud. so bring qs back? no cos thats just way unrealistic. for example some guy hits u a couple of times close range and u pop em in one bullet yeah no thanks. heres what i think they should do if there gonna keep the call of duty games fast paced and small maps then remove snipers. or better yet make bigger maps. for example in mw3 they should make maps especially for ground war so nice and big then sniper would be good as.

Best map for sniping on black ops: prob jungle
Best map on mw2: waste land
EN73RN41_G10RY
EN73RN41_G10RY
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by x-CODY9428 Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:43 am

Nah man quickscoping is heaps of fun but mainly in CoD4 and mw2 it just keep it interesting
x-CODY9428
x-CODY9428
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

https://www.youtube.com/user/buhagiar08?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Post by Moores66 Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:19 am

I've been playing a lot more MW2 since I CLed and quick scoping is just so much more fun than I remebered, we need to host some Open Lobbies again Sad
Moores66
Moores66
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by hunterand1 Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:24 am

EN73RN41_G10RY wrote: then remove snipers

There goes millions of dollars. If they remove snipers id say only hakf the amount of people who brought Blops will buy mw3
hunterand1
hunterand1
Colonel
Colonel

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=feed&story_fbi

Back to top Go down

Post by Macca_96 Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:39 am

I havent got the patiance to stand in one sppot waiting for ppl to pick off to snipe and im a shit quick scoper. Whenever I see someone sniping, i look at their score and they havent much kills.
Macca_96
Macca_96
General
General

https://ausieelites.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by tyler2316 Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:41 am

They don't care about realism, they patched sniping because soo many quickscopers got into the exclusive beta and were just going for trickshots so they could have the first montage, they didn't want there game to be about people 360'ing everywhere so they patched them. The quickscopers blame treyarch for wrecking quickscoping when it was the quickscopers that did it themselves, they couldn't just wait a month for the game to come out...
tyler2316
tyler2316
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit-19 Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:05 am

This is a clip i watched that i thought made some good points as to why the sniper is how it is on black ops, it's Hutch talking about the sniper on black ops, it's quite a long clip so if you don't want to sit down and watch it from the start watch it from about 5:45 but watching it from the start explains everything better.