Aussie Undisputed Elites
Welcome back bro!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Aussie Undisputed Elites
Welcome back bro!
Aussie Undisputed Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INTERCLAN TOURNAMENT 3

+24
Tr3zZa
LOGic1607
x-CODY9428
Kaos_187
jedz
xboxjaw2
mossy20
xMaLTeZ_SNiPeRx
Azlex
tyler2316
Synysterr--
kris9797
montbro1
Cloud_FFVII_AC
BrisingrEagleEye
Jackarseboyz
Macca_96
EnigmaBKR
Nightmare
hunterand1
rage137
oUJENo
jacko333
InfernoBR
28 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

YES TO ICT 3 or not

INTERCLAN TOURNAMENT 3 - Page 16 I_vote_lcap100%INTERCLAN TOURNAMENT 3 - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 25 ]
INTERCLAN TOURNAMENT 3 - Page 16 I_vote_lcap0%INTERCLAN TOURNAMENT 3 - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 25

INTERCLAN TOURNAMENT 3 - Page 16 Empty Re: INTERCLAN TOURNAMENT 3

Post by jacko333 Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:14 am

Works for me, i'll check with kaos and yeah i remember hearing it but i wasn't sure if it worked for everyone or not.

jacko333
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

Post by bElLtON Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:25 am

Monday is kool guys, i rekon i also herd everyone say monday was all good. Spewing we couldnt play that night, lucky it wasnt my net as it went not long after.
bElLtON
bElLtON
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

https://www.youtube.com/bElLtOn14

Back to top Go down

Post by jacko333 Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:01 am

So what time we playing tonight, cause W.A is now fuckin 3 hours behind the eastern states. I was thinking 8 your time 5 mine which is in an hour duno if thats right.
jacko333
jacko333
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

Post by Synysterr-- Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:04 am

Yea, 8:00 here is around 5:00 for you guys, I'm pretty sure.
I'll hop on early though, around 7:30. Smile

Synysterr--
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

Post by InfernoBR Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:08 am

well im happy to host, if no one else can but i will be watching the MNW match on myclan tv Very Happy
InfernoBR
InfernoBR
1st Prestige
1st Prestige

Back to top Go down

Post by jacko333 Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:56 am

well echo won by exactly 1 kill lol good game boys
They were extremely close games i think the results were something like this.
SnD Favela: Echo 4 - Foxtrot 3

CTF uhhh underpass i think: Echo 2 - Foxtrot 4 or 5

Sabo forgotten the name: Echo won within the last 1-2mins

SnD hardcore Karachi: Echo 3 - Foxtrot 4, it came down to me verse them and i flucked it lol

TDM Rust: Echo 5000 - Foxtrot 4900 i think this map should be rethought for future games cause i kept seeing myself kill the other team in the kill cam when i died. The map is way to small for even a 3 on 3
jacko333
jacko333
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackarseboyz Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:49 am

Congrats echo, sounds fucking close and tense. I hope youse had fun though, thats the important part!
Jackarseboyz
Jackarseboyz
7th Prestige
7th Prestige

http://www.warez-bb.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:08 pm

Close Jacko Razz We didn't play Underpass. Razz

Search and Destroy. Favela.
Echo: 4
Foxtrot: 3

Capture the Flag. Skidrow.
Echo: 2
Foxtrot: 4

Sabotage. Scrapyard.
Echo: 1
Foxtrot: 0

Search and Destroy. Karachi.
Echo: 3
Foxtrot: 4

Team Deathmatch. Rust.
Echo: 5000
Foxtrot: 4900

It was almost always 1 kill between it.
No shit it was so close the whole way!

Jacko got a nice clutch defuse to make the tie breaker 2-2 Wins for Foxtrot in the Karachi SnD. Then Azlex got a kill when Mossy was shooting GoldenStrike for the 5000 Points and the win on Rust.

The whole way in all the matches it was kill for kill. Pressure for pressure. The Capture the Flag was a bit of an exemption because Foxtrot kind of doubled their score with good defensive skills and captures. But to the end both teams faught extremely valliantly and I am proud to see the way people played today. Smile

Foxtrot. Bad luck. But you only just lost.. By about a bees dick.. Literally. Neutral
Echo. Best of luck guys. You verse us next. So you will need it Wink
Nightmare
Nightmare
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

Post by x-CODY9428 Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:17 pm

Nightmare wrote:
But you only just lost.. By about a bees dick.. Literally. Neutral

dont you mean ujens dick? that way its more clear to EVERYONE!
x-CODY9428
x-CODY9428
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

https://www.youtube.com/user/buhagiar08?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackarseboyz Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:23 pm

Fucking troll. Also who played on ECHO's team.. or whatever jacko/mossy/kaos' team wasnt
Jackarseboyz
Jackarseboyz
7th Prestige
7th Prestige

http://www.warez-bb.org

Back to top Go down

Post by jacko333 Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:30 pm

Azlex, Goldy and Belton cause ben dropped out of there team
jacko333
jacko333
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:32 pm

x-CODY9428 wrote:
Nightmare wrote:

That would mean the win is non existent. That simply cannot be Cody. Smile
Nightmare
Nightmare
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

Post by jacko333 Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:34 pm

Just bringing it up again for future matches you should probably re think rust. I know its the tie breaker but seriously it was just annoying seeing myself kill the person that just killed me in my killcam
jacko333
jacko333
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:39 pm

We had the same problem Jacko.
The reason why we had Rust is because it encourages you to actually have to move and kill.

You wouldn't complain if you won by a kill. Either would I. Nobody would except the opposing team who lost.

Nonetheless it is a last ditch map used to MAKE you kill the enemies for a fast win. The faster you can engage and kill the enemy means the faster you accumulate points. 5,000 Points is all you need to win and a 3v3 shared across for 50 deaths really isn't that much at all.
Nightmare
Nightmare
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

Post by x-CODY9428 Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:48 pm

Nightmare wrote:
x-CODY9428 wrote:
Nightmare wrote:

That would mean the win is non existent. That simply cannot be Cody. Smile

Ohh snap Razz
x-CODY9428
x-CODY9428
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

https://www.youtube.com/user/buhagiar08?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Post by jacko333 Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:53 pm

Nightmare wrote:
You wouldn't complain if you won by a kill. Either would I. Nobody would except the opposing team who lost.

Don't be a dick i'm not being a sore loser. And i'd still complain cause i'd have to play the same map in my next game if it got to that. Why not just have it as another game mode, it doesn't make any sense having two SnD modes and not having a proper TDM match or hardcore TDM if you must, it just favours players who play those games modes like yourself i'm guessing. I don't care that i lost its probably better that way considering i've got exams coming up.
Besides why is there a need to force us to attack each other quickly we could have taken our time on a proper map.
jacko333
jacko333
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:49 pm

jacko333 wrote:
Don't be a dick i'm not being a sore loser.
Firstly Jackson. I didn't say you were. Wink

jacko333 wrote:
And i'd still complain cause i'd have to play the same map in my next game if it got to that. Why not just have it as another game mode
So.. Why not advise a game mode then please? Smile

jacko333 wrote:
it doesn't make any sense having two SnD modes
True. However what do you suggest?
Domination?
Demolition?
Headquarters?!

There are only TDM, SnD, Sabo, CtF, Dom, Demo and HQ Modes. There really isn't much.
You ever try playing a Dom, Demo or HQ in a 3v3?
Yeah.. If not, it is very very hard and almost pointless as you spend 90% of the time waiting on a spawn or 90% of your time camping anyway. Domination would be tacticless and Demolition would just be a retarded choice as Defence would ALWAYS win. It would be easy to just camp at once spot with a Tac Insert. Much like Domination would be.

jacko333 wrote:
or hardcore TDM if you must
What is the difference between that and normal TDM?
A three second spawn rate from a team of 3?

Spawn times are based on how many allies are alive..
5 = 12-15
4 = 10-12
3 = 6-10
2 = 5-8
1 = 3-5

See the pattern?

jacko333 wrote:
it just favours players who play those games modes like yourself i'm guessing.
As far as I know everyone in the clan plays SnD and TDM.
So I don't know what the fuck you mean by favouring me?
Secondly, I wasn't the one who chose the game modes.. Rayner did. So if you want to talk about game modes and "unfair advantages" go direct your attention at him.

jacko333 wrote:
I don't care that i lost its probably better that way considering i've got exams coming up.
Besides why is there a need to force us to attack each other quickly we could have taken our time on a proper map.
Goodluck in your exams. However if this is the case why did you even bring this giant paragraph rant like speech up in the first place?

You are there to force an attack because it is called being climactic. It is to create suspense and to make thinks tough on prupose.
If there is a clutch going down it makes things a lot harder. It also shows us who perserveres under intense pressure.
Being 4,900 versus 4,900 in the all tied TDM with one kill left you tell me your heart wasn't beating faster than usual in hopes of that final kill?
Hmm?
Nightmare
Nightmare
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

Post by jacko333 Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:22 pm

It was sorta implied but i'm kinda pissed today so maybe its just the way i read it. I kinda did advertise a game mode, TDM any map other than rust would make sense i'll say Terminal if you NEED me to tell you one. TDM shows skill in killing your opponent while at the same time surviving while all the other game modes you have show skills in out manouvering your opponent and often being lucky enough to walk up behind them in SnD.

I don't see how you validate your point about saying you can't play demo with 3v3 when you play SnD twice considering there similar game modes with slight differences. As for DOM and HQ i could see them working better than sabotage did. DOM wouldn't just be camping you'd be fighting over control of the flags, and what do you think SnD was? It was basically camping on the bomb. HQ would be fighting over a certain point on the map over and over until a team wins thats much better than SnD in determining a better team imo.

I specified hardcore TDM because i assumed you wanted a hardcore mode i mean why else would you have made two SnD modes as they are similar aswell.

Btw i said i guessed when i said they favoured you and i have brought this up before but you both pissed about and barley noticed me. I seem to remember someone saying ye i'll dsicuss it with him obviously nothing happened there. and if everyone plays TDM why not include it?

And yeah my heart was beating fast but it would have been the same on a bigger map. btw theres a difference between adding pressure on someone and creating a situation that when you kill someone they spawn two feet away with the knowledge of exactly where you are and in what postition. Thats partially why the game was kill for kill, because we killed each other and were able to kill the person that killed us right after. I'm not saying that the scores would have been different on a different map but i feel it would have been a better game.
jacko333
jacko333
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:06 pm

jacko333 wrote:It was sorta implied but i'm kinda pissed today so maybe its just the way i read it. I kinda did advertise a game mode, TDM any map other than rust would make sense i'll say Terminal if you NEED me to tell you one. TDM shows skill in killing your opponent while at the same time surviving while all the other game modes you have show skills in out manouvering your opponent and often being lucky enough to walk up behind them in SnD.

I don't see how you validate your point about saying you can't play demo with 3v3 when you play SnD twice considering there similar game modes with slight differences. As for DOM and HQ i could see them working better than sabotage did. DOM wouldn't just be camping you'd be fighting over control of the flags, and what do you think SnD was? It was basically camping on the bomb. HQ would be fighting over a certain point on the map over and over until a team wins thats much better than SnD in determining a better team imo.

I specified hardcore TDM because i assumed you wanted a hardcore mode i mean why else would you have made two SnD modes as they are similar aswell.

Btw i said i guessed when i said they favoured you and i have brought this up before but you both pissed about and barley noticed me. I seem to remember someone saying ye i'll dsicuss it with him obviously nothing happened there. and if everyone plays TDM why not include it?

And yeah my heart was beating fast but it would have been the same on a bigger map. btw theres a difference between adding pressure on someone and creating a situation that when you kill someone they spawn two feet away with the knowledge of exactly where you are and in what postition. Thats partially why the game was kill for kill, because we killed each other and were able to kill the person that killed us right after. I'm not saying that the scores would have been different on a different map but i feel it would have been a better game.

Thats a much better tone than the last message which I will be more than happ to address.
Demolition is oh so different than SnD. Also we do have one Hardcore mode.. Which is the SnD. Which you won at.
Demolition is planting two bombs at once. Continuous ticking and continuous spawning. If you get the right spots you can defend so much easier than in SnD. SnD is more a sit and wait game yes but it adds an extra stealth element because you don't come back to life.

Perhaps we might make Terminal the TDM for the second round comps to see a change. But I wanted to save some maps (maybe even some weird modes as well) for the finals. So I don't want to make it so people have seen and played these kinds of things before. I want to make it hard to win this contest. I want to make people work for their reward.

Also. Could you please explain this again for me?
Jacko333 wrote:
I don't understand?
If you asked someone to ask us about the maps; that didn't happen. Sorry to say it but nobody adressed us personally to change maps/modes. We also do have the TDM Razz

Are you saying we should make the TDM the fourth game and have that Hardcore SnD as a game-breaker?
Nightmare
Nightmare
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

Post by Synysterr-- Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:54 am

I loved last nights game. It was the best set of games I've ever played.
That teamdeath match really kept the adrenaline pumping.
When we were 4700 and Foxtrot was on 4900, I knew we weren't gonna win. When mossy was shooting me for the win, I was just shooting everywhere, when I killed him, I thought "Fuck yes!". Haha

You guys had a very good defence in Capture the Flag. I managed to slip in and capture our second flag. But you guys just had too much of a good defence.

That sabotage match was by far the best match I played lastnight. We all used team work effectively. Especially when Bellton chucked his smoke grenade at the bomb site when I had the bomb and I ran in for the plant. Foxtrot tried planting the bomb at least 5 times at our bomb site, but we killed them every time.

And I think it was the second to last or third to last round we played on that HC SnD game, when I ran out in the open to defuse the bomb and got killed on my way there.
Yea, my bad...I thought they were all dead. Haha
When I got killed, I thought "Oh shit! They still have one alive!?!"

Good work Echo. Smile

Synysterr--
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

Post by jacko333 Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:11 am

Yeah it was a good game goldy one of the best i've played.

I'm saying why have two SnD games at all and i asked both you and BR a few times and i got a response to only one of my questions. Heres a few examples of my questions and the one answer i got from BR.

INF3RNO-BR wrote:then we dont play the ict, its cancelled and we'll work something out with the 2 SnDs

jacko333 wrote:i wouldn't say completely different, if they want a hardcore one make it hardcore tdm or something.

And BR if you cancel it someone else would just take over, using the same draw you've already posted just without rules.

jacko333 wrote:so was anything done about the two SnD games, cause the matches are being played soon.

Theres some stuff in there that was in other convo's but i left it in. In the second quote i was just mentioning you should take out SnD hardcore and play TDM hardcore.
jacko333
jacko333
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

Post by bElLtON Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:32 am

yeah goldenstrike u were doing very nice mate, i got a pavelow in sab at the end when it was to late but yeah...didnt even call it in i forgot lol. RPD shreds, good game i honestly didnt think we would win and i was about to get shot by mossy in rust then u got the kill Smile so thankful haha. 1 kill...fuck id b pissed if i lost, not in a bad way just coz it was 1 kill, loosin by 30 kills is better then 1 kill, I know how u feel jacko, happend to me before..Rust is a joke, maybe the RPD shoould be ban from further rust games as u can shoot through practically fucken everything lol.
bElLtON
bElLtON
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

https://www.youtube.com/bElLtOn14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaos_187 Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:48 am

hey fella's had a great game last nite, echo you guys done real well hope you guys do good in the rest of the comp...

Jacko and mossy sori for losing the game for us fella's i don't know wat i was thinking on that rust game it was eating at me most of last nite after i got off lol Smile but you get that...

why didn't you guys just make it best out of 3 instead of 5 that would fix the prob of having double games modes????
Kaos_187
Kaos_187
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by jacko333 Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:26 am

Hey its no problem Kaos you pulled through in some of the other game modes, i wasn't playing my best either but i had fun.

jacko333
jacko333
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

Post by mossy20 Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:45 am

yeah it was a very fun game loved it

koas don't worry you were insane in snd, and i unfortunately was not Sad
mossy20
mossy20
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by InfernoBR Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:13 am

yes, i did know about those situations jacko but if you remember iw ent on camp and didnt get a chance to change anything i thought use would of discussed it but when i got back nothing had been done, so i just thought everyone was okay with it, soory on my part but things will change as we progress through the game modes
InfernoBR
InfernoBR
1st Prestige
1st Prestige

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next