Aussie Undisputed Elites
Welcome back bro!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Aussie Undisputed Elites
Welcome back bro!
Aussie Undisputed Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INTERCLAN TOURNAMENT 3

+24
Tr3zZa
LOGic1607
x-CODY9428
Kaos_187
jedz
xboxjaw2
mossy20
xMaLTeZ_SNiPeRx
Azlex
tyler2316
Synysterr--
kris9797
montbro1
Cloud_FFVII_AC
BrisingrEagleEye
Jackarseboyz
Macca_96
EnigmaBKR
Nightmare
hunterand1
rage137
oUJENo
jacko333
InfernoBR
28 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

YES TO ICT 3 or not

INTERCLAN TOURNAMENT 3 - Page 17 I_vote_lcap100%INTERCLAN TOURNAMENT 3 - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 25 ]
INTERCLAN TOURNAMENT 3 - Page 17 I_vote_lcap0%INTERCLAN TOURNAMENT 3 - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 25

INTERCLAN TOURNAMENT 3 - Page 17 Empty Re: INTERCLAN TOURNAMENT 3

Post by InfernoBR Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:13 am

yes, i did know about those situations jacko but if you remember iw ent on camp and didnt get a chance to change anything i thought use would of discussed it but when i got back nothing had been done, so i just thought everyone was okay with it, soory on my part but things will change as we progress through the game modes

InfernoBR
1st Prestige
1st Prestige

Back to top Go down

INTERCLAN TOURNAMENT 3 - Page 17 Empty Re: INTERCLAN TOURNAMENT 3

Post by Azlex Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:55 am

Okay sorry i havent posted yet. Firstly thanks to Foxtrot for an EPIC game. Honestly it was absolutely incredible. skin of the teeth stuff the whole way.
Firstly foxtrot , bad luck. really thats all it was, luck. The games were all soo close (except CTF) and i saw some brilliant plays. HC SnD was an amazing match. Echo had a lead of 3-1 and Foxtrot played a bloody impressive match to catch back up and take the win. Big Congratulations to Jacko who in the final round (after seeing kaos and mossy die in the first 30 seconds, mossy shot and kaos with goldy's predator) managed to kill all 3 or our team and defuse the bomb for the win. So well done jacko that was an amazing round. Kaos played awesome in both SnD games and mossy had a very good consistent play with several killstreaks called in.
Secondly Echo, I must say that i had an appauling match. I was Very distracted at home and seriously struggled. So all credit for the win really must go to Goldy and Bellton. (despite my final kill) So sorry for that boys and i promise i wont let it happen again. Goldy in my opinion would have to have been overall MVP (he called in harriers in a SnD match Smile). He had an amazing game and finally Bellton, Your match was very impressive overall. Several killstreaks and consistently good KD. You had a great match aswell.
So finally, Congratulations to both teams. It was an amazing match to be a part of and i was very impressed with the level of talent and teamwork that is rapidly developing in this clan. Also thanks to rayner or nightmare, whoever was on the account, for hosting the match and making sure it all ran smoothly

Azlex
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17